Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons+ CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48
@Nyri

Sending them your way! :D
Sent through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your new dragon and item! ^.^

@Nyri

Sending them your way! :D
Sent through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your new dragon and item! ^.^

tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
@owlisholive

Sorry hun! You missed it by just a bit! I'll send #2 pearlcatcher to you and the item! :D
Sent through the crossroads! Please make sure to accept the trade in order to get your dragon and items!
@owlisholive

Sorry hun! You missed it by just a bit! I'll send #2 pearlcatcher to you and the item! :D
Sent through the crossroads! Please make sure to accept the trade in order to get your dragon and items!
Art Shop
@Florierend I would love [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31523671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315237/31523671_350.png[/img] [/url] please! (#9)
@Florierend I would love
31523671_350.png
please! (#9)
Hhqgx0g.jpg
@Aegwynn

Sent your way through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade in order to get your new dragon! :D
@Aegwynn

Sent your way through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade in order to get your new dragon! :D
Art Shop
@Florierend
I would love #12 please :)
@Florierend
I would love #12 please :)
@Preach

Sending it your way through the crossroads! ^.^
@Preach

Sending it your way through the crossroads! ^.^
Art Shop
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Hatchery
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Newbie Freebies [open]
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Clan Lore
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Gene Projects
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR +2
Jqlkxca.png
bump
bump
Art Shop
Number 2, please :)
Number 2, please :)
@cooldragons

Just so you know for your future posts, putting @ username (@florierend) will notify the person you're talking. If you don't use the @ username they might not see it unless they look! ^.^

Number two is yours! I'm sending it to your through the crossroads, make sure to accept the trade there in order to get the dragon! :D
@cooldragons

Just so you know for your future posts, putting @ username (@florierend) will notify the person you're talking. If you don't use the @ username they might not see it unless they look! ^.^

Number two is yours! I'm sending it to your through the crossroads, make sure to accept the trade there in order to get the dragon! :D
Art Shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48