Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3
bump
bump
eDMJL80.png
@Hiezen Hi Tiresias! I would like to be put down for the Calcium pack please. Also I really love Nocturne, I don't like Crackle but Nocturne wears it beautifully.
@Hiezen Hi Tiresias! I would like to be put down for the Calcium pack please. Also I really love Nocturne, I don't like Crackle but Nocturne wears it beautifully.
MmqCSN4.png
tHE DAILY HAS BEEN PASSED OUT FOR THE 14TH
tHE DAILY HAS BEEN PASSED OUT FOR THE 14TH
eDMJL80.png
@Hiezen Can I get the Marble pack please ^^ I simply love her she so beautiful <3 I'd name her Rosepetal
@Hiezen Can I get the Marble pack please ^^ I simply love her she so beautiful <3 I'd name her Rosepetal
this giveaway will end tomorrow march 16 at 12pm (yes pm)
this giveaway will end tomorrow march 16 at 12pm (yes pm)
eDMJL80.png
@Hiezen

Hey Tireseas! I love spirals and if i had to pick a clan mate of yours it would have to be akilina Because the opposition is real lol ( just look at all my dragons x -x. Omg marble soda i love the name because i love the song xD
@Hiezen

Hey Tireseas! I love spirals and if i had to pick a clan mate of yours it would have to be akilina Because the opposition is real lol ( just look at all my dragons x -x. Omg marble soda i love the name because i love the song xD
tumblr_inline_o1juycxztV1rxulxk_400.gif
@Hiezen helloo Tireseas! Please put me down for the marble soda packet, because that dragon is tropical and gorgeous! My favourite dragon from your lair is actually unamed aha, this lil cutie pie [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308221/30822039_350.png[/img] because the colours are beyond perfection!
@Hiezen
helloo Tireseas! Please put me down for the marble soda packet, because that dragon is tropical and gorgeous!
My favourite dragon from your lair is actually unamed aha, this lil cutie pie 30822039_350.png
because the colours are beyond perfection!
tHE BONUS FOR MARCH 15 HAS BEEN SENT OUT.

there are no more bonus! left but you can still enter before 12pm today
tHE BONUS FOR MARCH 15 HAS BEEN SENT OUT.

there are no more bonus! left but you can still enter before 12pm today
eDMJL80.png
@hiezen
Hello Tiresias! Could I be put under the gilded package? I also LOVE Nocturne. It's beautiful
@hiezen
Hello Tiresias! Could I be put under the gilded package? I also LOVE Nocturne. It's beautiful
I would absolutely LOVE the Gilded Ivory dragon/pack!
Thanks Tireseas!
I would absolutely LOVE the Gilded Ivory dragon/pack!
Thanks Tireseas!
1 2 3