Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
@PillowA

Hope is on her way! :)
@PillowA

Hope is on her way! :)
Bump so more new people will see this forum post.
Bump so more new people will see this forum post.
@Ashmore

Can I have Fritz please?
@Ashmore

Can I have Fritz please?
@Ashmore
I'd like to adpot Pearl if she hasn't found a home yet ^-^
@Ashmore
I'd like to adpot Pearl if she hasn't found a home yet ^-^
@Evet @Ashmore @katycorner
Almost sent you the dragon already until I noticed that your joining date was 2015-07-2 . This is just this months newbies, but if nobody wont come ask the dragon in few days, I can send him to you :)
@Evet @Ashmore @katycorner
Almost sent you the dragon already until I noticed that your joining date was 2015-07-2 . This is just this months newbies, but if nobody wont come ask the dragon in few days, I can send him to you :)
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@Ashmore Can I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31049665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310497/31049665_350.png[/img] [/url] ?
@Ashmore Can I have
31049665_350.png
?
@Ashmore
is spell or Heini still available?
@Ashmore
@Ashmore
@Ashmore
I'm soooo sorry everyone for being late! >_< @Evet I'm alaways so grateful for you to keep this thread going when I can't be here. *-*

@Featherheartist @Vaellyth @PlaidShirt @Risseh @phoenixash @MoonHikari @Shadedmatrix @Linguini @PillowA @Lynnxy
Would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@TheOtherKirby
Thank you, I'll add them. ^^

@Kineldi
It's fine, I'm always happy to recieve donations for the newbies (plus I still need to update the list). ^^

@NatureWonderland
Seems like he is, I'll ping Fyredrake to send him for you! :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Fyredrake
NatureWonderland would like to take your Soil Ripple/Swamp Freckle/Spring Basic, Wildclaw Male. :)

@Mayflower123
Seems like Spell is still avaliable, I'll ping Necrosie to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Mayflower123 would like to take Spell. ^^
I'm soooo sorry everyone for being late! >_< @Evet I'm alaways so grateful for you to keep this thread going when I can't be here. *-*

@Featherheartist @Vaellyth @PlaidShirt @Risseh @phoenixash @MoonHikari @Shadedmatrix @Linguini @PillowA @Lynnxy
Would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@TheOtherKirby
Thank you, I'll add them. ^^

@Kineldi
It's fine, I'm always happy to recieve donations for the newbies (plus I still need to update the list). ^^

@NatureWonderland
Seems like he is, I'll ping Fyredrake to send him for you! :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Fyredrake
NatureWonderland would like to take your Soil Ripple/Swamp Freckle/Spring Basic, Wildclaw Male. :)

@Mayflower123
Seems like Spell is still avaliable, I'll ping Necrosie to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Mayflower123 would like to take Spell. ^^
@Ashmore I would like to be. Thank you once again :)
@Ashmore I would like to be. Thank you once again :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46