Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NATURE SPRITE Raffle CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Potterhead

I'm a foreigner! I have no way to open the page connection for some reason. Can you tell me what is that?
D;
@Potterhead

I'm a foreigner! I have no way to open the page connection for some reason. Can you tell me what is that?
D;
c45acd9bgy1fe49y3st15j20dw02sq2w.jpg
The Grand Prize winner is Dreamcoyote with ticket number 106.

The Second Place winner is balthy with ticket number 180.

The Third Place winner is Floydvoid with ticket number 214.

Congratulations to all three winners

I will set up CRs with your prizes. Please claim them within 96 hours.

Thank you to everyone who participated. This was my first raffle and it was so exciting!

@DragonWarrior333 @Cyphurus @KiteM @TCA @KaIeidoscopic @byakuyatogameme @emmasquema @Selenology @TemmieVillage @KingJoeTheCat @Kindly @Thesarcasticfox @Premiumhugs @FlufferLover @Annago @Atalina @ShadyRabbit @MarioDragon @Dreamcoyote @Lisq @kiwis @NightRising @balthy @Buffykiev @Zog @Bluecupcake52 @MeikaiSecret @Lichenbolt @Floydvoid @Zillua @HuskyLove @PoizonRoze @Roesyy @CatsAndMaths @Ashrahn @Holographic @Strauss @KingRyu @Devitome @MissFortune17 @KaioticWolf @kaofish

@Zog @Pedri @Cyphurus @Silverpelt60 @Lallie @remuslupn

The Grand Prize winner is Dreamcoyote with ticket number 106.

The Second Place winner is balthy with ticket number 180.

The Third Place winner is Floydvoid with ticket number 214.

Congratulations to all three winners

I will set up CRs with your prizes. Please claim them within 96 hours.

Thank you to everyone who participated. This was my first raffle and it was so exciting!

@DragonWarrior333 @Cyphurus @KiteM @TCA @KaIeidoscopic @byakuyatogameme @emmasquema @Selenology @TemmieVillage @KingJoeTheCat @Kindly @Thesarcasticfox @Premiumhugs @FlufferLover @Annago @Atalina @ShadyRabbit @MarioDragon @Dreamcoyote @Lisq @kiwis @NightRising @balthy @Buffykiev @Zog @Bluecupcake52 @MeikaiSecret @Lichenbolt @Floydvoid @Zillua @HuskyLove @PoizonRoze @Roesyy @CatsAndMaths @Ashrahn @Holographic @Strauss @KingRyu @Devitome @MissFortune17 @KaioticWolf @kaofish

@Zog @Pedri @Cyphurus @Silverpelt60 @Lallie @remuslupn

9kcPMa2.gif
@kaofish
What page?
@kaofish
What page?
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead

What about the other place winners? (Second and third) Or does Dream get all of the prizes?
@Potterhead

What about the other place winners? (Second and third) Or does Dream get all of the prizes?
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Selenology
Right. let me edit the earlier post.
@Selenology
Right. let me edit the earlier post.
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead
Ah may be the wrong translation I thought you let me open that That page
it's good now! Sorry! excuse me!
DX
@Potterhead
Ah may be the wrong translation I thought you let me open that That page
it's good now! Sorry! excuse me!
DX
c45acd9bgy1fe49y3st15j20dw02sq2w.jpg
Omg, wow! I never would expect to get the grand prize! Ahhhhhh! This is my first sprite ever and I thought I would never be able to get any of them. Congrats to the other winners as well as everybody who participated in the raffle. >o<
Omg, wow! I never would expect to get the grand prize! Ahhhhhh! This is my first sprite ever and I thought I would never be able to get any of them. Congrats to the other winners as well as everybody who participated in the raffle. >o<
@potterhead
I lost internet connection for an entire day and raffle ended XD ****
@potterhead
I lost internet connection for an entire day and raffle ended XD ****
wpEE9mo.png
@PlaneswalkerJack
I'm so sorry you missed out. The last 25 tickets went quickly.
I will be holding another raffle in the future for a different sprite and I can add you to the pinglist if you want.
@PlaneswalkerJack
I'm so sorry you missed out. The last 25 tickets went quickly.
I will be holding another raffle in the future for a different sprite and I can add you to the pinglist if you want.
9kcPMa2.gif
@potterhead
Nice , i am looking foward to it
@potterhead
Nice , i am looking foward to it
wpEE9mo.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16