Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Egg Raffle! (UPDATED WITH MORE PRIZES)
1 2 3 4 5
[s]I have 2 nature eggs, and I'm gonna hold a raffle for them, cuz why not. Tickets cost EITHER 500 treasure OR 1 gem. Raffle ends when I sell 500 tickets [s]or the 1st of March (whichever comes first)[/s] [b]UPDATE! I'm extending it to APRIL 1st :3[/b] There's secondary prizes too! There's first, second, and third place, and a special prize for whoever buys the most tickets :3 (Hey, I'm also looking to buy a badge for my signature advertising this! Shoot me a message if you're interested in making one!)[/s] [size=7]AND THE RAFFLE IS OVER!!! WINNER NO. 1 IS @NoxUmbra25 WINNER NO. 2 IS @elta WINNER NO. 3 IS @AvacadoToast AND THE HIGHEST BIDDER WAS ALSO @AvacadoToast THANK YOU TO ALL WHO BOUGHT TICKETS! BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANY OTHER RAFFLES I MAY DO!! [quote=First place prize][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][/quote] [quote=Second place prize][item=Envenom][item=Health Potion][/quote] [quote=Third place prize][item=Cliff Lion]x20 [item=Jungle Grass]x20[/quote] [quote=HIGHEST BIDDER PRIZE!][item=Berserker][item=Minor Health Potion]x5 [item=Painted Centaur][/quote]
I have 2 nature eggs, and I'm gonna hold a raffle for them, cuz why not.

Tickets cost EITHER 500 treasure OR 1 gem.

Raffle ends when I sell 500 tickets or the 1st of March (whichever comes first)

UPDATE! I'm extending it to APRIL 1st :3

There's secondary prizes too! There's first, second, and third place, and a special prize for whoever buys the most tickets :3

(Hey, I'm also looking to buy a badge for my signature advertising this! Shoot me a message if you're interested in making one!)

AND THE RAFFLE IS OVER!!!
WINNER NO. 1 IS @NoxUmbra25
WINNER NO. 2 IS @elta
WINNER NO. 3 IS @AvacadoToast
AND THE HIGHEST BIDDER WAS ALSO @AvacadoToast
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO BOUGHT TICKETS! BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANY OTHER RAFFLES I MAY DO!!

First place prize wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nature Egg
Second place prize wrote:
Envenom Health Potion
Third place prize wrote:
Cliff Lion x20 Jungle Grass x20
HIGHEST BIDDER PRIZE! wrote:
Berserker Minor Health Potion x5 Painted Centaur
[quote=TICKETS BOUGHT SO FAR:] PoizonRoze - 13 Ellapinky - 8 SapphyreL - 3 Tygerbunn - 10 Boston - 2 MangaJag - 4 Fabro - 20 ThousandSunny - 21 AvacadoToast - 82 vinsmoke - 1 NoxUmbra25 - 10 EndlessNight - 10 Reefknot - 60 Jufnaty - 15 ibook - 50 elta - 60 Avalaron - 10 [/quote]
TICKETS BOUGHT SO FAR: wrote:
PoizonRoze - 13

Ellapinky - 8

SapphyreL - 3

Tygerbunn - 10

Boston - 2

MangaJag - 4

Fabro - 20

ThousandSunny - 21

AvacadoToast - 82

vinsmoke - 1

NoxUmbra25 - 10