Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243
@nezha

Ectoplasmine, meat, and Shadow egg for Plague egg?
@nezha

Ectoplasmine, meat, and Shadow egg for Plague egg?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@nezha

Can I have a familiar and some seafood?
@nezha

Can I have a familiar and some seafood?
@nezha is the ectoplasmime still available?
@nezha is the ectoplasmime still available?
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
@nezha could I have the ectoplasmime and some insects?
@nezha could I have the ectoplasmime and some insects?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Dracana

you have to trade an egg for an egg! like if you had a wind egg but wanted a shadow egg.

@Gwinna

sorry, didn't notice i was out of white slime! i've got everything else, though, especially the gold muck.
@Dracana

you have to trade an egg for an egg! like if you had a wind egg but wanted a shadow egg.

@Gwinna

sorry, didn't notice i was out of white slime! i've got everything else, though, especially the gold muck.
@nezha
Yo! No request, just saw you'll close soon and wanted to thank you for this generous thread :D
@nezha
Yo! No request, just saw you'll close soon and wanted to thank you for this generous thread :D
qR6otwA.png
@nezha Thanks for all your help! Could I have a purple sludge and seafood please?
@nezha Thanks for all your help! Could I have a purple sludge and seafood please?
31870947.png7396764.png
@nezha
I would like 1 yellow ooze, some meat, and i would like to trade for 2 gold muck and 1 copper muck. Thanks
@nezha
I would like 1 yellow ooze, some meat, and i would like to trade for 2 gold muck and 1 copper muck. Thanks
SWCvOOF.png
I'd love some common podid claws, @nezha, since I don't really fight all that much. Thank you again! :3
I'd love some common podid claws, @nezha, since I don't really fight all that much. Thank you again! :3
@nezha just seafood thank you!
@nezha just seafood thank you!
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243