Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
[center] @narutitty @AliceAce14 @zomboii @FlareWing @OkamiWhitewings @DeviWhiteDemon @Rafarofa @StormyParakeet Hi there, I added new dragons to the list! Plus: [b]There will be a Sweetheart Swan raffled off between the newbies who are on the pinglist, when the giveaway ends![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/21525.png[/img] [size=2]Thank you for the familiar Silkshoes[/size] [/center]
@narutitty
@AliceAce14
@zomboii
@FlareWing
@OkamiWhitewings
@DeviWhiteDemon
@Rafarofa
@StormyParakeet

Hi there, I added new dragons to the list!

Plus:
There will be a Sweetheart Swan raffled off between the newbies who are on the pinglist, when the giveaway ends!
21525.png
Thank you for the familiar Silkshoes
@Ashmore
Is Efren still aviable?
@Ashmore
Is Efren still aviable?
hi
@Ashmore
Thanking you so much for the beautiful dragon. I will be sure to look after her and make sure she feels at home.
@Ashmore
Thanking you so much for the beautiful dragon. I will be sure to look after her and make sure she feels at home.
@Unicornprinzess
He is, I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you. Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Unicornprinzess would like to take Efren. :)
@Unicornprinzess
He is, I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you. Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Unicornprinzess would like to take Efren. :)
@Ashmore that would be super nice of you!! I want to see as many cute dragons as possible <3
@Ashmore that would be super nice of you!! I want to see as many cute dragons as possible <3
hi
@Ashmore can I please have Arodan the green Ridgeback?
@Ashmore can I please have Arodan the green Ridgeback?
aCC0s3B.png
@Ashmore @Unicornprinzess @Inteusen
Dragons have been sent! ^^ Saw Inteusen asking Arodan right after I sent Efren, so sent it at same time
@Ashmore @Unicornprinzess @Inteusen
Dragons have been sent! ^^ Saw Inteusen asking Arodan right after I sent Efren, so sent it at same time
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@Inteusen
Would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Evet
I don't mind if they go together on the same day. :)
@Inteusen
Would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Evet
I don't mind if they go together on the same day. :)
@Evet
Thank you so much! I love the sisters very much already and it would be so kind of you to save them for me.

@Ashmore
Add me to the pinglist please!
@Evet
Thank you so much! I love the sisters very much already and it would be so kind of you to save them for me.

@Ashmore
Add me to the pinglist please!
hello there!

Is Megrez still available? She is such a cutie *0* Also, could i be added to the ping list?
hello there!

Is Megrez still available? She is such a cutie *0* Also, could i be added to the ping list?
COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36