Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars (Closed for a week or so)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34
@ freeshootinxig
I don't mind which one but could I have a familiar :)?
@ freeshootinxig
I don't mind which one but could I have a familiar :)?
@freeshootinxig
Could I get an Ember Mouse please? :)
Thank you!
@freeshootinxig
Could I get an Ember Mouse please? :)
Thank you!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
@freeshootinxig From what I understand a familiar is a pet for your dragon right? I'll take any one, thank you.
@freeshootinxig From what I understand a familiar is a pet for your dragon right? I'll take any one, thank you.
@thejudyholliday Dream eater coming your way.

@RoarinRae Enjoy your crayfish!

@Aethryn Noch-nyr --- I tried for a pun, couldn't think of one. Check your CR!

@HeadmasterLusayr Hello again. =) The basilisk should be in your CR now.

@Roesyy Death is on its way to meet you - in stag form. Check your CR!

@Varjoaika / @Prissyshoo I'm gonna have to ask you to be more specific with your requests.

@magxctrick I'm sorry, the dream eater was claimed earlier in the thread. =(

@Kalypsonite Your mouse is in your CR!
@thejudyholliday Dream eater coming your way.

@RoarinRae Enjoy your crayfish!

@Aethryn Noch-nyr --- I tried for a pun, couldn't think of one. Check your CR!

@HeadmasterLusayr Hello again. =) The basilisk should be in your CR now.

@Roesyy Death is on its way to meet you - in stag form. Check your CR!

@Varjoaika / @Prissyshoo I'm gonna have to ask you to be more specific with your requests.

@magxctrick I'm sorry, the dream eater was claimed earlier in the thread. =(

@Kalypsonite Your mouse is in your CR!
y4B7Hb2.png Proud supporter of Mama's generous kitchen.
@freeshootinxig,
I would like to take the Shatteeed Serpent, please:-)
@freeshootinxig,
I would like to take the Shatteeed Serpent, please:-)
@Punisher Going to need you to be more specific for which one you want. If you're not sure what to get, you can check your bestiary, underneath your name and health bar, to see which ones you don't have, since you cant master doubles of the same ones.
@Punisher Going to need you to be more specific for which one you want. If you're not sure what to get, you can check your bestiary, underneath your name and health bar, to see which ones you don't have, since you cant master doubles of the same ones.
@IceVolcanoe It's slithering your way by CR!
@IceVolcanoe It's slithering your way by CR!
@freeshootinxig Only master one? So it's useless to have two then? And since I just joined, I have none. So I'll take any one of them.
@freeshootinxig Only master one? So it's useless to have two then? And since I just joined, I have none. So I'll take any one of them.
@freeshootinxig

May I get the Emerald Webwing?
@freeshootinxig

May I get the Emerald Webwing?
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@Punisher Ahh...Its not useless to have two, per say. I tend to put my doubles into this thread, so that other people can have a chance to fill out their bestiaries, and sometimes, others donate their doubles here as well, to help with that, since grinding is very tedious.

You can always sell them, if you're low on treasure, since some of them are hard to come by. But you get achievements for filling out your collection. Anyways---You'll end up with a lot more doubles than unique familiars as you try to get them via gathering/coliseum grinding/baldwin/swipp and swapp's stand. But I'll go ahead and give you a Leafy Moth.
@Punisher Ahh...Its not useless to have two, per say. I tend to put my doubles into this thread, so that other people can have a chance to fill out their bestiaries, and sometimes, others donate their doubles here as well, to help with that, since grinding is very tedious.

You can always sell them, if you're low on treasure, since some of them are hard to come by. But you get achievements for filling out your collection. Anyways---You'll end up with a lot more doubles than unique familiars as you try to get them via gathering/coliseum grinding/baldwin/swipp and swapp's stand. But I'll go ahead and give you a Leafy Moth.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34