Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Volcanic Event - Free Giveaway CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
So after grinding the Volcanic Vents for most of the day, I've decided to gift away some of my booty in a free raffle! Let's get the ball rollin' on some hot prize packs! [b]How to Enter[/b] - Leave a comment, and that's it! - [u]Please do NOT Ping me in your comment[/u], you won't be penalised if you do, but it makes my life easier if you don't - At the end of the raffle I will use a random number generator to select the winners. - Commenting automatically enters you in for all of the prize packs, however you may only win once. - Entries will close tomorrow (February 6th 2017) at 23:00 Server Time Now, on to the prizes! [quote="Bad Kitty"][item=flamerest fiendcat] [item=cinder creeper] x10[/quote] [quote="Veiled Serpent"][item=flamescale illusionist] [item=siltvine] x10[/quote] [quote="Raging Bull"][item=ashscale ophiotaurus] [item=firecoiler] x10[/quote] [quote="Smouldering Parchment"][item=serthis loremaster] [item=scorpion fly] x10[/quote] [quote="Hot Legs"][item=magma runner] [item=longhorn scritcher] x10[/quote] [quote="Seared Fish"][item=ivory comb] [item=oarfish] x5 [item=giant oarfish] x5 [item=fancy comb][/quote]
So after grinding the Volcanic Vents for most of the day, I've decided to gift away some of my booty in a free raffle!
Let's get the ball rollin' on some hot prize packs!

How to Enter
- Leave a comment, and that's it!
- Please do NOT Ping me in your comment, you won't be penalised if you do, but it makes my life easier if you don't
- At the end of the raffle I will use a random number generator to select the winners.
- Commenting automatically enters you in for all of the prize packs, however you may only win once.
- Entries will close tomorrow (February 6th 2017) at 23:00 Server Time

Now, on to the prizes!
Bad Kitty wrote:
Flamerest Fiendcat Cinder Creeper x10
Veiled Serpent wrote:
Flamescale Illusionist Siltvine x10
Raging Bull wrote:
Ashscale Ophiotaurus Firecoiler x10
Smouldering Parchment wrote:
Serthis Loremaster Scorpion Fly x10
Hot Legs wrote:
Magma Runner Longhorn Scritcher x10
Seared Fish wrote:
Ivory Comb Oarfish x5 Giant Oarfish x5 Fancy Comb
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Whoops almost forgot
Giveaway details above

Raffle pinglist was here
Whoops almost forgot
Giveaway details above

Raffle pinglist was here
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Thank you for holding this raffle!! I love your icon!
Thank you for holding this raffle!! I love your icon!
Is it possible to not be entered for some of the prize packs? I don't need Smouldering Parchment or Raging Bull, but I am interested in the others.
Is it possible to not be entered for some of the prize packs? I don't need Smouldering Parchment or Raging Bull, but I am interested in the others.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I'd like to enter please! Thank you for holding this Raffle ^^
I'd like to enter please! Thank you for holding this Raffle ^^
Thanks for doing this event!
Thanks for doing this event!
TtwW5GH.png
Sign me up, please :>
Sign me up, please :>
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
I'd love to enter!
Thanks so much for doing this :)
I'd love to enter!
Thanks so much for doing this :)
HI ^^
Thank you for holding dis!
HI ^^
Thank you for holding dis!
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
thanks for holding this, I'd love to enter
thanks for holding this, I'd love to enter