Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {DIGITAL LOVE} CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71
@Bionic

Mind tossing me in?
@Bionic

Mind tossing me in?
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.png
wpEE9mo.png
bump
bump
tjjhFkf.png
[center][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/347/b/2/llama_emoji_05__flower_sparkles___v1__by_jerikuto-d6toun6.gif[/img] [color=pink][size=5]Bump[/size][/color][/center]
llama_emoji_05__flower_sparkles___v1__by_jerikuto-d6toun6.gif
Bump
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
bump
bump
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
bump!
bump!
PAMoyvM.png
bump
bump
I'd love to join this raffle!
I'd love to join this raffle!
170910FR-CorgnadoBadge-size3.pngdGqWW3S.jpg
@lindsayharp @multitallented you have both been added, thank you! @herebekanna i added your challenge tickets yesterday but forgot to ping you, my b all bumps up to this post have been counted! [b][PINGLIST WAS HERE[/b] edit; oh, and the next prize has been unlocked! the next one is that sweet nocturne egg, so keep at it ya'll! [center][quote][b]HARPY'S ROOST SET [UNLOCKED!][/b] [item= Vista: Harpy's Roost] [item=Hooded Dodo] [item= Brush Dodo] [item= Dodo] [item= Clouddancer] [item= Sunspot Clouddancer] [item= Bluemoon Aviar] [item= Renegade Aviar] [item= Fallen Streak] [item= Snow Streak] [item= Windcarve Harpy] [item= Mesacliff Harpy] [item= Masked Harpy] [item= Stonewatch Harpy] [item= Storm Seeker] [item= Death Seeker] [item= Cardinal Hippogriff] [item= Blue Tang Hippogriff][/quote] 900 tix[/center]
@lindsayharp @multitallented you have both been added, thank you!

@herebekanna i added your challenge tickets yesterday but forgot to ping you, my b

all bumps up to this post have been counted!

[PINGLIST WAS HERE

edit; oh, and the next prize has been unlocked! the next one is that sweet nocturne egg, so keep at it ya'll!
Quote:
HARPY'S ROOST SET [UNLOCKED!]
Vista: Harpy's Roost Hooded Dodo Brush Dodo Dodo Clouddancer Sunspot Clouddancer Bluemoon Aviar Renegade Aviar Fallen Streak Snow Streak Windcarve Harpy Mesacliff Harpy Masked Harpy Stonewatch Harpy Storm Seeker Death Seeker Cardinal Hippogriff Blue Tang Hippogriff
900 tix
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
Bump
Bump
9ba468941bc24fc1b9a100cb5f92cc8a.jpg
I would like to join please :)
I would like to join please :)
o1jrXWY.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71