Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] CB's Free Raffle 4.0!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ColoradoBlues

Pair Name: Autumn Splendor
Rating: 7/10
One Positive Comment: I love the autumn theme and pearlcatchers a lot, if done right, they can look pretty nice.
One Negative Comment: I wish the tertiary could be a little more noticeable, a bit too subtle to be able to notice in some color combinations.

Pair Name: Ghosting
Rating: 8/10
One Positive Comment: I'd say this is my favorite pair out of the hatchery, out comes varied but also very nice color and gene combinations.
One Negative Comment: Sometimes skink and spinner can throw off a dragon if they're very different colors.

Pair Name: Radiation Leaks
One Positive Comment: I think the offspring convey what they're supposed to be without being overly neon.
One Negative Comment: Some combinations remind me more of a swamp theme at times.
@ColoradoBlues

Pair Name: Autumn Splendor
One Positive Comment: I love the autumn theme and pearlcatchers a lot, if done right, they can look pretty nice.
One Negative Comment: I wish the tertiary could be a little more noticeable, a bit too subtle to be able to notice in some color combinations.

Rating: 8/10
One Positive Comment: I'd say this is my favorite pair out of the hatchery, out comes varied but also very nice color and gene combinations.
One Negative Comment: Sometimes skink and spinner can throw off a dragon if they're very different colors.

Pair Name: Radiation Leaks
One Positive Comment: I think the offspring convey what they're supposed to be without being overly neon.
One Negative Comment: Some combinations remind me more of a swamp theme at times.
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
Added to here!

And @WickedLETTE
Remember to send the 20g for the other tickets~
Added to here!

And @WickedLETTE
Remember to send the 20g for the other tickets~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues

Pair Name: Chocolate Truffles~
Rating: 8!
One Positive Comment: I love the brown and pink/red color combo its just so pretty <3
One Negative Comment: I don't know how i feel about the breed but personally i'v never liked snappers that much anyway :/
Pair Name: Runebow Top~
Rating: 7!
One Positive Comment: The bright tertiary colors on the black is beautiful -^_^-
One Negative Comment: Not gonna lie they are a bit plaining for my taste :(
Pair Name: Glacial Wanderers~
Rating: 5!
One Positive Comment: Wonderful genes and relatively even too =3
One Negative Comment: Some of the hatchlings can be kinda messy o_o

also sending some apparel
@ColoradoBlues

Pair Name: Chocolate Truffles~
Rating: 8!
One Positive Comment: I love the brown and pink/red color combo its just so pretty <3
One Negative Comment: I don't know how i feel about the breed but personally i'v never liked snappers that much anyway :/
Pair Name: Runebow Top~
Rating: 7!
One Positive Comment: The bright tertiary colors on the black is beautiful -^_^-
One Negative Comment: Not gonna lie they are a bit plaining for my taste :(
Pair Name: Glacial Wanderers~
Rating: 5!
One Positive Comment: Wonderful genes and relatively even too =3
One Negative Comment: Some of the hatchlings can be kinda messy o_o

also sending some apparel
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
Added to here and new prizes added~
Added to here and new prizes added~
Pair Name: Galaxy Guardians
Rating: 5/10
One Positive Comment: Lots of bright, vibrant colors that never get boring to look at
One Negative Comment: Some of the color schemes don't work very well

Pair Name: Galaxy Swirls
One Positive Comment: The colors have the potential to go really well with each other
One Negative Comment: Some of these have real eye-bleeding colors

Pair Name: Gem Crack Royals
One Positive Comment: Simplistic colors, nothing eye-bleeding
One Negative Comment: The fact that the primary and secondary colors can only be one shade makes these hatchlings a little repetitive and uninteresting
One Positive Comment: Lots of bright, vibrant colors that never get boring to look at
One Negative Comment: Some of the color schemes don't work very well

Pair Name: Galaxy Swirls
One Positive Comment: The colors have the potential to go really well with each other
One Negative Comment: Some of these have real eye-bleeding colors

One Positive Comment: Simplistic colors, nothing eye-bleeding
One Negative Comment: The fact that the primary and secondary colors can only be one shade makes these hatchlings a little repetitive and uninteresting
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
Added~
Added~
Heading to bed for now. More to be added in the morning.
Heading to bed for now. More to be added in the morning.
Pair Name: Runelow Top
Rating: 8
One Positive Comment: Love those glowing runes on obsidian! Those glows look really magical and I think it's a very unique way of displaying rune gene!
One Negative Comment: I think Skink and Spinner would look wonderful, but the rate is far too low compared to Falcon and Peregrine, which I'm not a huge fan of.

Rating: 7
One Positive Comment: that male coatl on the breeding card really caught my eye. His color combination is perfect and spinner looks awesome on him.
One Negative Comment: Thylacine's not really my cup of tea~

Pair Name: Swamp Flowers
One Positive Comment: Petal/Butterfly/Glimmer is my favorite combo, so that's a plus!
One Negative Comment: I think they will look great if the overall hue is purple/blue, but might get a little muddy if they have too much dark colors (eg: navy blue and black)
Pair Name: Runelow Top
One Positive Comment: Love those glowing runes on obsidian! Those glows look really magical and I think it's a very unique way of displaying rune gene!
One Negative Comment: I think Skink and Spinner would look wonderful, but the rate is far too low compared to Falcon and Peregrine, which I'm not a huge fan of.

One Positive Comment: that male coatl on the breeding card really caught my eye. His color combination is perfect and spinner looks awesome on him.
One Negative Comment: Thylacine's not really my cup of tea~

Pair Name: Swamp Flowers
One Positive Comment: Petal/Butterfly/Glimmer is my favorite combo, so that's a plus!
One Negative Comment: I think they will look great if the overall hue is purple/blue, but might get a little muddy if they have too much dark colors (eg: navy blue and black)
Spirals are underrated
@ColoradoBlues

One Positive Comment: The pair is a rather interesting combo, and the range is good on average, considering some other pairs I've seen on the site.
One Negative Comment: The color range can sometimes make dragons with clashing colors, in my opinion.

One Positive Comment: A very predictable gene/colour outcome and result, which means that it'll be considerably easy to get which colours you want.
One Negative Comment: Not a huge fan of Snappers here. :x

Pair Name: Glacial Wonders
One Positive Comment: They are Tundras. Who doesn't like Tundras?
One Negative Comment: They have a pretty wide color range, and some gene combos are just.. eh.
@ColoradoBlues

One Positive Comment: The pair is a rather interesting combo, and the range is good on average, considering some other pairs I've seen on the site.
One Negative Comment: The color range can sometimes make dragons with clashing colors, in my opinion.

One Positive Comment: A very predictable gene/colour outcome and result, which means that it'll be considerably easy to get which colours you want.
One Negative Comment: Not a huge fan of Snappers here. :x

Pair Name: Glacial Wonders
One Positive Comment: They are Tundras. Who doesn't like Tundras?
One Negative Comment: They have a pretty wide color range, and some gene combos are just.. eh.
u2TWLA7.png
@ColoradoBlues

Pair Name: chocolate truffles
One Positive Comment: glimmer is amazing on snappers, especially with that tert range *0*
One Negative Comment: xxy pairs and pairs with the same genes have very limited appeal imo - with so little variation between hatchlings every nest starts feeling like more of the same to people on its pinglist, at least in my experience

Pair Name: ghosting
One Positive Comment: this pair has so much potential!! skink/spinner adds even more colour to their already sizeable range and thylacine meshes surprisingly well
One Negative Comment: the unfortunate downside of combining skink/spinner with a broad colour range is that the accent colours dont always match up :(

Pair Name: nukacola
One Positive Comment: mirrors and freckle/speckle are among my favourite underappreciated breeds and genes on the site respectively, so seeing a pair that includes both AND is fallout themed was pretty cool!!
One Negative Comment: the lack of markings on the crests really bothers me to be honest!! most primary/secondary genes have this issue on mirrors, so it has to be covered up by a tert like crackle or okapi, and as much as i love the effect that stained has on this pair im still bothered by those boring crests :/
@ColoradoBlues

Pair Name: chocolate truffles
One Positive Comment: glimmer is amazing on snappers, especially with that tert range *0*
One Negative Comment: xxy pairs and pairs with the same genes have very limited appeal imo - with so little variation between hatchlings every nest starts feeling like more of the same to people on its pinglist, at least in my experience

Pair Name: ghosting
One Positive Comment: this pair has so much potential!! skink/spinner adds even more colour to their already sizeable range and thylacine meshes surprisingly well
One Negative Comment: the unfortunate downside of combining skink/spinner with a broad colour range is that the accent colours dont always match up :(

Pair Name: nukacola
One Positive Comment: mirrors and freckle/speckle are among my favourite underappreciated breeds and genes on the site respectively, so seeing a pair that includes both AND is fallout themed was pretty cool!!
One Negative Comment: the lack of markings on the crests really bothers me to be honest!! most primary/secondary genes have this issue on mirrors, so it has to be covered up by a tert like crackle or okapi, and as much as i love the effect that stained has on this pair im still bothered by those boring crests :/
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10