Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unown'd Slots (A Random Roll Hatchery)
so we just choose a teir?
so we just choose a teir?
@nachonormal -- Yup. Just choose a Tier, send the payment, and in approximately 5 days (or less) receive your prize!
@nachonormal -- Yup. Just choose a Tier, send the payment, and in approximately 5 days (or less) receive your prize!
Slots_Button.png
if i missed something im sorry but whats the prices?
if i missed something im sorry but whats the prices?
@nachonormal -- They are listed on the 1st page.
This post will be the most help.
@nachonormal -- They are listed on the 1st page.
This post will be the most help.
Slots_Button.png
so if i do teir one that would be 3k? @unknownsender and then you wil choose two teir ones and breed them and the result is what i get?
so if i do teir one that would be 3k? @unknownsender and then you wil choose two teir ones and breed them and the result is what i get?
@Nachonormal -- Close. A Tier 1 spin can result in 2 Tier 1 dragons. It also could result in up to 2 Tier 5 dragons being picked. If there's more than 1 egg in the clutch, then I may ask you to additionally pick heads/tails or to pick a number between 1 and 3-5. Whichever egg is picked is yours. If you want a specific element of hatchling, then some festival currency (FC) is necessary. Otherwise the element will be randomly selected by random.org.
@Nachonormal -- Close. A Tier 1 spin can result in 2 Tier 1 dragons. It also could result in up to 2 Tier 5 dragons being picked. If there's more than 1 egg in the clutch, then I may ask you to additionally pick heads/tails or to pick a number between 1 and 3-5. Whichever egg is picked is yours. If you want a specific element of hatchling, then some festival currency (FC) is necessary. Otherwise the element will be randomly selected by random.org.
Slots_Button.png
so i give u 3k for a tier one spin then? @unknownsender
so i give u 3k for a tier one spin then? @unknownsender
@Nachonormal -- Yup. Make sure you send it to me, Unownsender, not Unknownsender.
@Nachonormal -- Yup. Make sure you send it to me, Unownsender, not Unknownsender.
Slots_Button.png
oh lol u dont have a k in ur name XD
oh lol u dont have a k in ur name XD
@nachonormal----- [center]Your spin is valued at Tier: [img]https://s19.postimg.org/99ojdwykz/2.png[/img] Congratulations!
@nachonormal
Your spin is valued at Tier:
2.png
Congratulations!
Slots_Button.png