Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | quitting !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@ScarletRenegade :/ aw hope you consider coming back someday? holiday? ty for offering grab bags I'm a coliseum junkie.. my clan is lored(my dummy storytelling) and I'm a noobie that spent all her treasure on a level 20 trainer dragon :3 but its so fun :D anyways yes I'd love a random surprise box though still kinda sad you're leaving.. well good luck on your pursuits hope everything turns out wonderfully :3
@ScarletRenegade :/ aw hope you consider coming back someday? holiday? ty for offering grab bags I'm a coliseum junkie.. my clan is lored(my dummy storytelling) and I'm a noobie that spent all her treasure on a level 20 trainer dragon :3 but its so fun :D anyways yes I'd love a random surprise box though still kinda sad you're leaving.. well good luck on your pursuits hope everything turns out wonderfully :3
Thanks, @ScarletRenegade, for sharing before you leave. I'd be glad to get one of your surprise boxes.

And have fun, wherever you go! :^)
Thanks, @ScarletRenegade, for sharing before you leave. I'd be glad to get one of your surprise boxes.

And have fun, wherever you go! :^)

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@ScarletRenegade I'd appreciate a random box. I'm sorry to hear about your leaving and I do hope things go well for you offline. Best of luck to you in life and happy holidays. (And thank you for being so generous.)
@ScarletRenegade I'd appreciate a random box. I'm sorry to hear about your leaving and I do hope things go well for you offline. Best of luck to you in life and happy holidays. (And thank you for being so generous.)
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@ScarletRenegade
i would love a random box
good luck in the future and happy holidays
@ScarletRenegade
i would love a random box
good luck in the future and happy holidays
I'm a He/Him BNet tag: Tyraniccus#1752 Come play with me just send a friend request
@ScarletRenegade Best of luck in sorting out your real life! I would love a random box and am open to receiving a dragon as well once I clear up some lair space. All the best and happy holidays to you.
@ScarletRenegade Best of luck in sorting out your real life! I would love a random box and am open to receiving a dragon as well once I clear up some lair space. All the best and happy holidays to you.
DLXi1Mq.png
@ScarletRenegade
If you ever come back again, we'd be glad to have you back ^^ could I have one random box please?
@ScarletRenegade
If you ever come back again, we'd be glad to have you back ^^ could I have one random box please?
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
@ScarletRenegade
I would love a random box, I wish you good luck and I hope you have a happy holiday.
@ScarletRenegade
I would love a random box, I wish you good luck and I hope you have a happy holiday.
@ScarletRenegade

I'd love a box :) Good luck in your future endeavors!
@ScarletRenegade

I'd love a box :) Good luck in your future endeavors!
fr_badge_6_by_hisscale-dacx5j5.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@ScarletRenegade

As someone that is just starting is sad to see someone go, but I think it's nice that you're giving away your stuff than letting it rot in cyberspace. Good luck with life!
@ScarletRenegade

As someone that is just starting is sad to see someone go, but I think it's nice that you're giving away your stuff than letting it rot in cyberspace. Good luck with life!
@ScarletRenegade

@ScarletRenegade

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20