Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wish Rising Lists? (also donations)
1 2 3
Tis' the season of giving this winter and I wish to be attempting to fulfill some peoples wishes this year. Keep in mind [b]I wont be gifting anything large as I am not that wealthy myself[/b], but I do have a bit of goodies stored up that are of some value/interest to many people. Send over you wishlists either by posting below or by sending me a message (if you want to keep things private), and you will get a visit by our lair gifter Everglade. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12636439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126365/12636439_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]I will get to everyone (unless if staff deletes this post before i get to you like the last one, if that is the case i am sorry i did not get to you in time).[/b] Also, if you happen to want to get involved with the gifting, you may send me a message (or CR) with items, apparel, familiars, and/or dragons to help fulfill peoples wishes. You may also credit a gifting dragon from your lair if you would like them to be involved with the fun (current extra gifters will be credited below). [s][url=http://behcets-misfits.tumblr.com/post/153946201280/wish-rising]My wishlist if anyone wants to help me fulfill some of my wishes :>[/url][/s] [i]ps. because this is crossed out does not mean that my wish rising's have been finished! It means this isn't the point of the post.[/i]
Tis' the season of giving this winter and I wish to be attempting to fulfill some peoples wishes this year. Keep in mind I wont be gifting anything large as I am not that wealthy myself, but I do have a bit of goodies stored up that are of some value/interest to many people.

Send over you wishlists either by posting below or by sending me a message (if you want to keep things private), and you will get a visit by our lair gifter Everglade.

I will get to everyone (unless if staff deletes this post before i get to you like the last one, if that is the case i am sorry i did not get to you in time).
Also, if you happen to want to get involved with the gifting, you may send me a message (or CR) with items, apparel, familiars, and/or dragons to help fulfill peoples wishes. You may also credit a gifting dragon from your lair if you would like them to be involved with the fun (current extra gifters will be credited below).

My wishlist if anyone wants to help me fulfill some of my wishes :>
ps. because this is crossed out does not mean that my wish rising's have been finished! It means this isn't the point of the post.
[center]::Current Gifters::[/center] Frostberry from SwiftSeagull's Lair [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28913066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289131/28913066_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
::Current Gifters::

Frostberry from SwiftSeagull's Lair
[center]::Currently Gifted::[/center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]10k [item=fairy ears] [item=carnaval tulip] [item=rusted treasure chest] [item=Warcat Protector] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Windcarve Fugitive] [item=Barkback Boar] [item=Blacktalon Striker] [item=Voltspire Intruder] [item=Winter Wolf] [item=Sentinel Mith] [item=Insubstantial Illusionist] [item=Shining Goblin] [item=Searing Jackalope] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [item=Skittering Megashrimp] [item=Radioactive Slime] [item=Peacock Firebird] [item=Dwarf Truffle] [item=Pronghorn Stomper] [item=Jawlocker] [item=Chalcedony Snipper] [item=Sakura Owl] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Shalebuck] [item=Deepmine Aardvark] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Marbled Jester] [item=Aer Phantom] [item=Dryad] [item=Mossy Cerdae] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Crystalplate Stinger] [item=Brilliant Psywurm] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Stonewatch Harpy] [item=Squall Rasa] [item=Crimson Emperor] [item=Otherworldly Aura] [item=Irradiated Astronomer] [item=Deepmine Aardvark] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Budwing Morpho] [item=Fungusbearing Phony] [item=Timber Tender] [item=Charcoal Sprangyroo] [item=Centaur Archer] [item=Snowfall Elk] [item=Manticore Screamer] [item=Smoky Bantam Fangar] [item=Janustrap] [item=Blazing Goblin] [item=hippocampus] [item=apatite fisher] [item=ectoplasmine] [item=wintermane spearman] [item=scaleback] [item=skittering megashrimp] [item=sakura owl] [item=spellbound golem] [item=amaranth moth] [item=longneck wanderer] [item=searing jackalope] [item=paradise zalis] [item=cockatrice] [item=Winter Cape] [item=Moonscale Chest Guard] [item=Moonscale Bracers] [item=Moonscale Greaves] [item=Moonscale Helmet] [item=Moonscale Tail Guard] [item=Moonscale Wing Guard] [item=Venomscale Chest Guard] [item=Venomscale Wing Guard] [item=Battlescale Armor] [item=Twilight Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Twilight Sylvan Twist] [item=Twilight Sylvan Dress] [item=Twilight Sylvan Anklets] [item=Duskcheer Colony] [item=Sapphire Feathered Wings] [item=Sapphire Tail Feathers] [item=Wiggly Sight] [item=sky blue wing silks] [item=blue Renaissance shirt] [item=green Renaissance shirt] [item=Berserker] [item=Scratch] [item=Sap] [item=tertiary gene: contour]
::Currently Gifted::

icon_treasure.png10k
Fairy Ears Carnaval Tulip Rusted Treasure Chest

Warcat Protector Mistral Minion Windcarve Fugitive Barkback Boar Blacktalon Striker Voltspire Intruder Winter Wolf Sentinel Mith Insubstantial Illusionist Shining Goblin Searing Jackalope Serthis Alchemist Skittering Megashrimp Radioactive Slime Peacock Firebird Dwarf Truffle Pronghorn Stomper Jawlocker Chalcedony Snipper Sakura Owl Spellbound Golem Shalebuck Deepmine Aardvark Swift Volt Marbled Jester Aer Phantom Dryad Mossy Cerdae Mistral Minion Crystalplate Stinger Brilliant Psywurm Ensorcelled Volume Swift Lumen Stonewatch Harpy Squall Rasa Crimson Emperor Otherworldly Aura Irradiated Astronomer Deepmine Aardvark Mistral Minion Budwing Morpho Fungusbearing Phony Timber Tender Charcoal Sprangyroo Centaur Archer Snowfall Elk Manticore Screamer Smoky Bantam Fangar Janustrap Blazing Goblin Hippocampus Apatite Fisher Wintermane Spearman Scaleback Skittering Megashrimp Sakura Owl Spellbound Golem Amaranth Moth Longneck Wanderer Searing Jackalope Paradise Zalis Cockatrice

Winter Cape Moonscale Chest Guard Moonscale Bracers Moonscale Greaves Moonscale Helmet Moonscale Tail Guard Moonscale Wing Guard Venomscale Chest Guard Venomscale Wing Guard Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Twilight Sylvan Twist Twilight Sylvan Dress Twilight Sylvan Anklets Duskcheer Colony Sapphire Feathered Wings Sapphire Tail Feathers Wiggly Sight Sky Blue Wing Silks Blue Renaissance Shirt Green Renaissance Shirt

Berserker Scratch Sap Tertiary Gene: Contour
[center]::Gifted to Me::[/center] [skin=17003] [item=Brightheart Chest] [item=Leopard Coralclimber] [item=Trick of the Light] [item=Peacebringer's Cowl] [item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Iron Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles]x2
::Gifted to Me::

Brightheart Chest

Leopard Coralclimber Trick of the Light

Peacebringer's Cowl Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Iron Wing Bangles Simple Pearly Wing Bangles x2
I hope I'm doing this right? <3
This is really kind of you to do!
Wishlist:
Apparel & Accents (any! I've been trying to get ahold of some to snazz up my dragons)
Familiars
Seafood & meat
10Kt (for my next lair expansion)
I hope I'm doing this right? <3
This is really kind of you to do!
Wishlist:
Apparel & Accents (any! I've been trying to get ahold of some to snazz up my dragons)
Familiars
Seafood & meat
10Kt (for my next lair expansion)
@iridescentdawn

This is perfectly fine! Expect a delivery shortly :>
@iridescentdawn

This is perfectly fine! Expect a delivery shortly :>
this is so nice!!

i have a wishlist here; http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270063&tab=dragon&did=28259175
this is so nice!!

i have a wishlist here; http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270063&tab=dragon&did=28259175
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Wish list! It's a bit long and expensive (sorry)
Here's my wish list:
-unhatched eggs, mostly for the achievement
Apparel
- prismatic silks
-cat apparels
-unicorn guise
Any sprite familiars except shadow
-any amount of gems or treasure
-breed change coatl, breed change pearl catcher
Genes:
-gembond
-runes
-iridescent
-spinner and skink
-petals
-seraph
-giraffe
Autumn vista
a or any other gem market place vista
A level 25 battler to level my other dragons!
-Leafy Gladeboughs
-any apparel in general
Unicorn Guise
Wish list! It's a bit long and expensive (sorry)
Here's my wish list:
-unhatched eggs, mostly for the achievement
Apparel
- prismatic silks
-cat apparels
-unicorn guise
Any sprite familiars except shadow
-any amount of gems or treasure
-breed change coatl, breed change pearl catcher
Genes:
-gembond
-runes
-iridescent
-spinner and skink
-petals
-seraph
-giraffe
Autumn vista
a or any other gem market place vista
A level 25 battler to level my other dragons!
-Leafy Gladeboughs
-any apparel in general
Unicorn Guise
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
Here's my wishlist copy/pasted from my clan. I'd also take pretty much any apparel. :P Thank you, honey!

Gossamer apperal set.
Contour Gene Scroll (Galaxy)
Giraffe, Shimmer, Glimmer Gene Scrolls (IronHeart)
All obtainable familiars. (No festival/otherwise trade only.)
Art for all my permanent drags.
Drawing/map of my lair.
Max out lair size?
Here's my wishlist copy/pasted from my clan. I'd also take pretty much any apparel. :P Thank you, honey!

Gossamer apperal set.
Contour Gene Scroll (Galaxy)
Giraffe, Shimmer, Glimmer Gene Scrolls (IronHeart)
All obtainable familiars. (No festival/otherwise trade only.)
Art for all my permanent drags.
Drawing/map of my lair.
Max out lair size?
I really need random genes and treasure, I get too attached to my basics to get rid of them :(
I really need random genes and treasure, I get too attached to my basics to get rid of them :(
ZWsEmXss.jpgMVzyf6ss.jpgIi4szL5s.jpgC7H0Wq4s.jpgyvvtRons.jpg
1 2 3