Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Nature DOM] Rnd 17 pg 78 (Last Round!)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 79
@Kedia - No worries! I've been allowing a little extra time since everyone is still busy with holiday stuff :)

@Joeri - @Furiouswolf will contact you regarding your leveling prize soon.

@MaribelEmerson - @Keetande will contact you about your art prize soon. They are traveling and won't have access to their art equipment until after Jan. 3rd.

@jazilee - @Ashwinder will contact you regarding your leveling prize soon.

I'll be drawing the next round in just a few minutes. Quick reminder! Everyone is still very busy with traveling and holiday stuff, so prize distribution may take slightly longer than usual. (Please feel free to contact me with any questions.) We appreciate your patience!
@Kedia - No worries! I've been allowing a little extra time since everyone is still busy with holiday stuff :)

@Joeri - @Furiouswolf will contact you regarding your leveling prize soon.

@MaribelEmerson - @Keetande will contact you about your art prize soon. They are traveling and won't have access to their art equipment until after Jan. 3rd.

@jazilee - @Ashwinder will contact you regarding your leveling prize soon.

I'll be drawing the next round in just a few minutes. Quick reminder! Everyone is still very busy with traveling and holiday stuff, so prize distribution may take slightly longer than usual. (Please feel free to contact me with any questions.) We appreciate your patience!
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Asiatica @moomargh @Mystica @SugaywaraKoushi @Limelight @Potterhead @skeletalecho @Adamanta @Vyraal @Aquazap222 @Vern17 @Cheese @MagicalPoptarts @Touhou @nennathriel @Eiyora @beargirl1393 @darkmekmon @Mintiswirlix @watermellon @Enalahs @bearly @CatTangle @Bibliomancer @FeridBathory @himawarii @Potatoe @Vefantur @D4rk3r @EeveeDream @iridescentdawn @BlackGrizzly @squiremarcus @LongLiveFangirls @Inska

The prizes for rounds seven and eight will be out soon :) Thank you for your patience!

Round 9

You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next batch of winners. If you still fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list.

Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. )

1. @vern17
  2. @synendim
  3. @ciceqi
  4. @Chagon
  5. @ThisOneIsBlue
  6. @Nightglow
  7. @Jecai
  8. @GenimD
  9. @Tamanthajayne
  10. @stormchesters

You will find a list of prize packs HERE.
@Asiatica @moomargh @Mystica @SugaywaraKoushi @Limelight @Potterhead @skeletalecho @Adamanta @Vyraal @Aquazap222 @Vern17 @Cheese @MagicalPoptarts @Touhou @nennathriel @Eiyora @beargirl1393 @darkmekmon @Mintiswirlix @watermellon @Enalahs @bearly @CatTangle @Bibliomancer @FeridBathory @himawarii @Potatoe @Vefantur @D4rk3r @EeveeDream @iridescentdawn @BlackGrizzly @squiremarcus @LongLiveFangirls @Inska

The prizes for rounds seven and eight will be out soon :) Thank you for your patience!

Round 9

You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next batch of winners. If you still fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list.

Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. )

1. @vern17
  2. @synendim
  3. @ciceqi
  4. @Chagon
  5. @ThisOneIsBlue
  6. @Nightglow
  7. @Jecai
  8. @GenimD
  9. @Tamanthajayne
  10. @stormchesters

You will find a list of prize packs HERE.
@Valyrie
Thank you, here is my list! :D

1. Fissure
2. Vortex Hex
3. Abyssal Voyage
4. House Cat vs. Commoner
5. Venetian Night
6. Cosmic Transcendence
7. Motherly Advice
8. Mindfog
9. The Fighter
10. Black Bag of Tricks
@Valyrie
Thank you, here is my list! :D

1. Fissure
2. Vortex Hex
3. Abyssal Voyage
4. House Cat vs. Commoner
5. Venetian Night
6. Cosmic Transcendence
7. Motherly Advice
8. Mindfog
9. The Fighter
10. Black Bag of Tricks
90 winners.. this is incredible
90 winners.. this is incredible
Eh25y1w.png
@Valyrie

My choices.
  1. Ancient Runes
  2. Scales and Feathers
  3. Gathering Turns by Bonstrosity
  4. Suikoden Kit
  5. Abyssal Voyage
  6. Starlight Garden
  7. House Cat vs. Commoner
  8. Shadow Fairy Cosplay
  9. Completionist – Ursinologist I

Thank you!
@Valyrie

My choices.
  1. Ancient Runes
  2. Scales and Feathers
  3. Gathering Turns by Bonstrosity
  4. Suikoden Kit
  5. Abyssal Voyage
  6. Starlight Garden
  7. House Cat vs. Commoner
  8. Shadow Fairy Cosplay
  9. Completionist – Ursinologist I

Thank you!
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
@Valyrie

Here you go -

1. Starlight Garden
2. Abyssal Voyage
3. The Fighter

Thank you!
@Valyrie

Here you go -

1. Starlight Garden
2. Abyssal Voyage
3. The Fighter

Thank you!
9o5YF7O.png
@Valyrie

1. Cosmic Transcendence
2. Aquatic Subtype
3. Vortex Hex
4. Abyssal Voyage
5. Favored Enemy, Insectoid
6. Fissure
@Valyrie

1. Cosmic Transcendence
2. Aquatic Subtype
3. Vortex Hex
4. Abyssal Voyage
5. Favored Enemy, Insectoid
6. Fissure
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
Hi everyone! Due to New Years Weekend, the next round of winners will be drawn on Monday, January 2nd. Please be patient as we continue to get everyone's prizes distributed over the next few days. I hope everyone has a great New Years!
Hi everyone! Due to New Years Weekend, the next round of winners will be drawn on Monday, January 2nd. Please be patient as we continue to get everyone's prizes distributed over the next few days. I hope everyone has a great New Years!
@Valyrie

Awesome!

1. Abyssal Voyage
2. Ancient Runes
3. Vortex Hex
4.Starlight Garden
5.Bioluminescent to the Bone
@Valyrie

Awesome!

1. Abyssal Voyage
2. Ancient Runes