Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rockbreaking Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
you should do it so the prizes are
the egg
the 4 things from the festive favors shop
skin/accent
skin/accent
skin/accent
you should do it so the prizes are
the egg
the 4 things from the festive favors shop
skin/accent
skin/accent
skin/accent
@******* i think the more winners idea is good
@******* i think the more winners idea is good
Though this way is fine, I feel like if you had more prize packs gives people more incentive to buy more tickets ya know?
Maybe...
-Egg
-Festival apparel/familiar
-Vista/Emblem
-Skin/Accent ( x however many you want )

I personally don't invest too many tickets in a single prize raffle. I see multiple interesting prize packs and I want to invest more. I want to keep going back sometimes!

Just stuff to keep in mind? c:
Though this way is fine, I feel like if you had more prize packs gives people more incentive to buy more tickets ya know?
Maybe...
-Egg
-Festival apparel/familiar
-Vista/Emblem
-Skin/Accent ( x however many you want )

I personally don't invest too many tickets in a single prize raffle. I see multiple interesting prize packs and I want to invest more. I want to keep going back sometimes!

Just stuff to keep in mind? c:
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@Brocktalk
That's a pretty good idea~ I might keep that in mind when it comes to the Crystalline Gala in January. I'll have to have a think on how many/what kind of prize packs I'm going to have, but at this point I'm definitely thinking of doing multiple based on player feedback~

@slothqueenxx
All my giveaways are free anyway so participation isn't really a factor for me, though I do like it when more people enter! I'm mostly wanting to see which option would make more people happy, since that's really my goal here.
I've considered doing multiple ticket giveaways but I just think the system I have (one comment for one entry and that's it) is fairer on everyone. Plus it's a lot less hassle for me haha.
@Brocktalk
That's a pretty good idea~ I might keep that in mind when it comes to the Crystalline Gala in January. I'll have to have a think on how many/what kind of prize packs I'm going to have, but at this point I'm definitely thinking of doing multiple based on player feedback~

@slothqueenxx
All my giveaways are free anyway so participation isn't really a factor for me, though I do like it when more people enter! I'm mostly wanting to see which option would make more people happy, since that's really my goal here.
I've considered doing multiple ticket giveaways but I just think the system I have (one comment for one entry and that's it) is fairer on everyone. Plus it's a lot less hassle for me haha.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******
I totally spaced that you run free giveaways! Feel like a doofus now ahah
@*******
I totally spaced that you run free giveaways! Feel like a doofus now ahah
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@*******
I like multiple winners even with smaller prizes as well~
@*******
I like multiple winners even with smaller prizes as well~
bIGV3ms.png DokVw6f.png
Thanks! i've always thought the egg should be separate
Thanks! i've always thought the egg should be separate
I like the idea of multiple winners :0
I like the idea of multiple winners :0
@*******

More prize packs!
@*******

More prize packs!
aka agateflame
@Paradoxxi Congrats on winning! I find it funny that your ign is the combo of both nicknames for my dragon Mathias.

@******* Although your current style is lovely, separating the prizes sounds like a great idea. Especially having the egg as a separate prize simply because of it's already high value.
@Paradoxxi Congrats on winning! I find it funny that your ign is the combo of both nicknames for my dragon Mathias.

@******* Although your current style is lovely, separating the prizes sounds like a great idea. Especially having the egg as a separate prize simply because of it's already high value.
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13