Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done for now!
1 2
Hello my friends! Got a few nests going, with hatchlings looking for new homes! Twill be first come first serve!
Please name before exalting!
And also ping me!

Currently up for adoption:

Hello my friends! Got a few nests going, with hatchlings looking for new homes! Twill be first come first serve!
Please name before exalting!
And also ping me!

Currently up for adoption:

Could I have the second one? Thank you!
Could I have the second one? Thank you!
Shoot for the Moon.
Even if you miss;
You will land among the stars
@Churrell First one please. : D
@Churrell First one please. : D
@Grumbles14 @TiredPuppeteer
Well that works out well! :) Coming right up! :D
@Grumbles14 @TiredPuppeteer
Well that works out well! :) Coming right up! :D
^
^
@Churrell

I'd really like the one up there please!
@Churrell

I'd really like the one up there please!
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
@Churrell Is this little one still available? I'd love to give her a new home! She's so stunning! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28646715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286468/28646715_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: Oh wait, I just saw that @GreenAppled asked for her first :O I guess it's first come first served then! But I have to ask, does she have any siblings that look like her?? I don't have much money since I started a few days ago, but I'd be ready to pay treasure for a dragon like her! ^^
@Churrell
Is this little one still available? I'd love to give her a new home! She's so stunning!

28646715_350.png

EDIT: Oh wait, I just saw that @GreenAppled asked for her first :O I guess it's first come first served then! But I have to ask, does she have any siblings that look like her?? I don't have much money since I started a few days ago, but I'd be ready to pay treasure for a dragon like her! ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@GreenAppled
Sure thing! Will be sent right over! :)

@Zukohere
Thanks for respecting the first come first serve bit! She's the only one in her nest to look like that (and I sent the other one to my friend as it were), but I can breed the parents again when they're off cooldown! :) They have very similar colors and both have all gem genes, so we're pretty likely to get one who looks more or less like this! :)
@GreenAppled
Sure thing! Will be sent right over! :)

@Zukohere
Thanks for respecting the first come first serve bit! She's the only one in her nest to look like that (and I sent the other one to my friend as it were), but I can breed the parents again when they're off cooldown! :) They have very similar colors and both have all gem genes, so we're pretty likely to get one who looks more or less like this! :)
@Churrell

You would do that for me? :O That would be so appreciated! I fell in love the moment I saw her! I'd be glad to pay you any amount that you ask to breed the pair again! :)
@Churrell

You would do that for me? :O That would be so appreciated! I fell in love the moment I saw her! I'd be glad to pay you any amount that you ask to breed the pair again! :)
KVbkgOZ.png
@Zukohere
I wouldn't charge you for something off a free dragon page! ;) I'm happy to breed them again, and I'm glad you like them so much!

Funnily, I don't usually set "breeding pairs" in my lair because I like making all kinds of different hatchlings, but these two are together on a lore basis anyway, hence me breeding them in the first place ;)
@Zukohere
I wouldn't charge you for something off a free dragon page! ;) I'm happy to breed them again, and I'm glad you like them so much!

Funnily, I don't usually set "breeding pairs" in my lair because I like making all kinds of different hatchlings, but these two are together on a lore basis anyway, hence me breeding them in the first place ;)
1 2