Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RBC] Funland Arcade - Raffle [ROUND6]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35
Wow, I'm super dumb. I lost track of... what week it was. And I thought NEXT week would be the dom raffle. I bought a bunch of babies so they'd age and I could level them. "I'm so prepared!" I thought... :|

Is anybody available to take 40 dragons in one-way trades for 0 treasure?

Or should I spread them out among you? xD'

@Redsparrow @celelorien @rap @clm
Wow, I'm super dumb. I lost track of... what week it was. And I thought NEXT week would be the dom raffle. I bought a bunch of babies so they'd age and I could level them. "I'm so prepared!" I thought... :|

Is anybody available to take 40 dragons in one-way trades for 0 treasure?

Or should I spread them out among you? xD'

@Redsparrow @celelorien @rap @clm
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@Rabid
I am for some or all.
@Rabid
I am for some or all.
9Nrh39n.png
@Rabid I don't mind at all! :3 b A fair spread is fun for 0t's though!
@Rabid I don't mind at all! :3 b A fair spread is fun for 0t's though!
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@Redsparrow @Celelorien

Woo! You guys rock. Tried to spread them out, as Celelorien made a good point. ;)

I love Earth flight, I hope you all have a great festival!
*throws balloons into the sky*
@Redsparrow @Celelorien

Woo! You guys rock. Tried to spread them out, as Celelorien made a good point. ;)

I love Earth flight, I hope you all have a great festival!
*throws balloons into the sky*
nOym9gW.png
@Rabid Thanks very much!! Tell me, do you have a favorite fae in your lair? *curious eyebrow waggle*
@Rabid Thanks very much!! Tell me, do you have a favorite fae in your lair? *curious eyebrow waggle*
@Rabid

Thanks so much!
@Rabid

Thanks so much!
9Nrh39n.png
@celelorien To be honest, my favourite fae is on my husbands account. I recently moved all my non-plague dragons over there and she lost her cranial hornhelm. :C She looks weird without it! Poor thing. Can't decide if I'm okay with it or not. I miss her. xD (she's earth...! *winkyface*) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3992198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39922/3992198_350.png[/img] [/url] But in my lair... definitely Klaatu. Spoopy is not nice. </3 [SIZE=2]EDIT: SPOOPY LIKES TO SPEND ALL MY GEMS ON SCATTERSCROLLS AND THEN TURN INTO HORRIFIC COMBINATIONS THAT ARE NOT SCARY AND PLAGUE AT ALL. SHE ESPECIALLY LIKES BRIGHT COLOURS. LIKE TANGERINE. NO, SPOOPY. YOU ARE A [b]BAD[/b] DRAGON AND NOBODY LIKES YOU.[/SIZE]
@celelorien

To be honest, my favourite fae is on my husbands account. I recently moved all my non-plague dragons over there and she lost her cranial hornhelm. :C She looks weird without it! Poor thing. Can't decide if I'm okay with it or not. I miss her. xD (she's earth...! *winkyface*)

3992198_350.png

But in my lair... definitely Klaatu. Spoopy is not nice. </3

EDIT: SPOOPY LIKES TO SPEND ALL MY GEMS ON SCATTERSCROLLS AND THEN TURN INTO HORRIFIC COMBINATIONS THAT ARE NOT SCARY AND PLAGUE AT ALL. SHE ESPECIALLY LIKES BRIGHT COLOURS. LIKE TANGERINE. NO, SPOOPY. YOU ARE A BAD DRAGON AND NOBODY LIKES YOU.
nOym9gW.png
@Rabid *pffffts at the addendum* Tangerine is... Halloween-ish though? a little? maybe??? XD;; I've always been too afraid to scatter for fear of a hellaciously bad combo. I only dared once, and that's cuz the tert on a birthday gen1 was PINK. Ugh! I figured it couldn't get any worse really.

*pockets information with a sneaky side eye*
@Rabid *pffffts at the addendum* Tangerine is... Halloween-ish though? a little? maybe??? XD;; I've always been too afraid to scatter for fear of a hellaciously bad combo. I only dared once, and that's cuz the tert on a birthday gen1 was PINK. Ugh! I figured it couldn't get any worse really.

*pockets information with a sneaky side eye*
@Celelorien

*would also like magical pockets that hold information*

I'm more into reds/browns/greys and ugly greens. I can't work with tangerine at all.
Spoopy is my birthday dragon. I didn't think it would be this bad. I never thought - *sobs on your shoulder*

You are good to be too afraid. I wish I was. But I'm in too deep now. D:

EDIT: (I edit a lot :| ) Sorry for the confusion of the adults+hatchlings. And if there were bonus genes and stuff. I really didn't think about any of that. >.>
@Celelorien

*would also like magical pockets that hold information*

I'm more into reds/browns/greys and ugly greens. I can't work with tangerine at all.
Spoopy is my birthday dragon. I didn't think it would be this bad. I never thought - *sobs on your shoulder*

You are good to be too afraid. I wish I was. But I'm in too deep now. D:

EDIT: (I edit a lot :| ) Sorry for the confusion of the adults+hatchlings. And if there were bonus genes and stuff. I really didn't think about any of that. >.>
nOym9gW.png
@Rabid *pat pat* i am truley sorry for your lots. (and lots of scatterscrolls. jesus pete. you poor thing.)
@Rabid *pat pat* i am truley sorry for your lots. (and lots of scatterscrolls. jesus pete. you poor thing.)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35