Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Giving away a Bogsneak
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow I had 56 people participating! That was awesome :) The winner of this @susceptiveGalaxy. I will be sending you little bog boy soon. :D Thank You for all those who participated. Till next time! [quote][size=1]@PlagueMasquerade @Firedawn @haylxx @Porkabu @crookedmisty @PrismaticJelly @c33213 @Alanon @arjunvohra @Knightiss @Somethinggetrekt @GingerGirl @chrysalem @Xyrp @Snakefang7 @Watercolorbetta @MysticDay @Warbird @EccentricBerber @Snakefang7 @rominion @Nebulatik @Reefknot @DragonWarrior333 @basicblack1986 @Leivonainen @apollojj @MamaTundra @FrostDragonRose @EyelessTenshi @Abogado @VoidDeluz @DinoGoesWoof @MurkyDeathBerry @boo2dalu @Slaide @CatsorDragons @Weyrsong @AwakenedSpirit @Fumes @h0nks @FreefallFlying @TriStorm @TathiD @Pastels @SadPotatoe @panopticon @ponds @BogsneakBreeder @Callibop @Dandans0029 @pigeonfluff @MOMOFSIX @Reochi @IronToBind[/size][/quote]
Wow I had 56 people participating! That was awesome :)

The winner of this @susceptiveGalaxy. I will be sending you little bog boy soon. :D

Thank You for all those who participated. Till next time!
bV7Iy8e.png46ba27693e551458616eb20e4871abb3.pngi5tcv6.jpg
congrats @susceptiveGalaxy aaaaaaaaa
congrats @susceptiveGalaxy aaaaaaaaa
i'm australian, so i might be a little late answering you.
Congrats to @susceptiveGalaxy ! :D
Congrats to @susceptiveGalaxy ! :D
u2TWLA7.png
Congratulations to the winner
Congratulations to the winner
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
thank you guys!!! ;U; im yelling this was so great. thank you thank you thank you!!!!
thank you guys!!! ;U; im yelling this was so great. thank you thank you thank you!!!!
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go5_100.gif
GALAXY/SYDNEY |♦| HER/SHE

+2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go5_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7