Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
@Fumes @Cryssycat @MaraLaray
I'll inform Aochiro, and send the dragons for you soon. :)

@Juniper6
Sending right away! ^^

@krautsalat
I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you. :)

@Johan
Thank you, I'll add him soon! ^^

@Savannah2004
Lady is already taken, so from the remaining two, you can take one for yesterday (since you asked for them yesterday) and one for today, that'll make up the two of them. :) I'll ping their donators right away. ^^

@Solcrad
That's always good to hear! ^^ Enjoy your new dragon! :)

@Aochiro
The newbies asked for your Dust Crystal/Blackberry Facet/Shadow Glimmer Mirror Male, Ice Crystal/Cerise Butterfly/Shadow Glimmer Fae Male, and Midnight Piebald/Midnight Paint/Orchid Glimmer Nocturne Male. :) Could you send the three dragons in separate trades? This way I'll be able to proceed with them, even if I don't have the lair space to accept all of them at the same time. :)

@Necrosie
Thank you, I'll add them soon. :) Also, krautsalat would like to take Ranceto. :)

@Silkshoes
Savannah2004 would like to take your Antique Tiger/Sapphire Peregrine/Sanddollar Basic, Ridgeback Male. :)

@Jazzyleia
Savannah2004 would like to take Opus. :)
@Fumes @Cryssycat @MaraLaray
I'll inform Aochiro, and send the dragons for you soon. :)

@Juniper6
Sending right away! ^^

@krautsalat
I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you. :)

@Johan
Thank you, I'll add him soon! ^^

@Savannah2004
Lady is already taken, so from the remaining two, you can take one for yesterday (since you asked for them yesterday) and one for today, that'll make up the two of them. :) I'll ping their donators right away. ^^

@Solcrad
That's always good to hear! ^^ Enjoy your new dragon! :)

@Aochiro
The newbies asked for your Dust Crystal/Blackberry Facet/Shadow Glimmer Mirror Male, Ice Crystal/Cerise Butterfly/Shadow Glimmer Fae Male, and Midnight Piebald/Midnight Paint/Orchid Glimmer Nocturne Male. :) Could you send the three dragons in separate trades? This way I'll be able to proceed with them, even if I don't have the lair space to accept all of them at the same time. :)

@Necrosie
Thank you, I'll add them soon. :) Also, krautsalat would like to take Ranceto. :)

@Silkshoes
Savannah2004 would like to take your Antique Tiger/Sapphire Peregrine/Sanddollar Basic, Ridgeback Male. :)

@Jazzyleia
Savannah2004 would like to take Opus. :)
@ashmore I will take apathy
@ashmore I will take apathy
If that's ok..
If that's ok..
@Ashmore @krautsalat
Dragon has been sent! Sorry, didnt see the request before while I posted the dragons ^^'
@Ashmore @krautsalat
Dragon has been sent! Sorry, didnt see the request before while I posted the dragons ^^'
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@Savannah2004
Sorry, but you can take only one dragon daily, so you can only take Apathy tomorrow. :)
@Savannah2004
Sorry, but you can take only one dragon daily, so you can only take Apathy tomorrow. :)
@Ashmore
Hello! I was wondering what dragons you had left? I just started today and was curious about your current selection, I am extremely interested!
@Ashmore
Hello! I was wondering what dragons you had left? I just started today and was curious about your current selection, I am extremely interested!
KUF4IAc.pngg95ckp1.pngmDu7xWo.png
@Apex666
You can see all of the currently avaliable dragons on the front page, in the 'Avaliable dragons/hatchlings' post. ^^
@Apex666
You can see all of the currently avaliable dragons on the front page, in the 'Avaliable dragons/hatchlings' post. ^^
@Ashmore

me again! I was wondering if i could have Baskor? he looks interesting :)
@Ashmore

me again! I was wondering if i could have Baskor? he looks interesting :)
KUF4IAc.pngg95ckp1.pngmDu7xWo.png
@Apex666
I'll ping Kineldi to send him for you. :)

@Kineldi
Apex666 would like to take Baskor. :)
@Apex666
I'll ping Kineldi to send him for you. :)

@Kineldi
Apex666 would like to take Baskor. :)
@Ashmore @Apex666
Sent
@Ashmore @Apex666
Sent
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22