Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Nov Newbies! - Closed
1 2 3 4 5
I Has Just Started And I Would Like Any Dragon That Is Left...Thanks ;)
I Has Just Started And I Would Like Any Dragon That Is Left...Thanks ;)
@mrose0212 If he is still available, I would love the chance to take care of and have #12, the male Wildclaw.
@mrose0212 If he is still available, I would love the chance to take care of and have #12, the male Wildclaw.
shadowanim1.gif
@lilskellington - Yes he is still available. I will send him over in the Crossroads.
@lilskellington - Yes he is still available. I will send him over in the Crossroads.
Thank you so much! He makes a great match for a character I am transferring from my neopets story. :)
Thank you so much! He makes a great match for a character I am transferring from my neopets story. :)
shadowanim1.gif
@mrose0212 Hello, I've joined today. Could I have this dragon? Thank you.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28450408
@mrose0212 Hello, I've joined today. Could I have this dragon? Thank you.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28450408
@lilskellington - Have fun with him. Neopets! I spent many happy hours on that site. Although once I joined Flight Rising I sadly began to neglect my neopets...
@lilskellington - Have fun with him. Neopets! I spent many happy hours on that site. Although once I joined Flight Rising I sadly began to neglect my neopets...
@IvyfallTheCat - I have 2 left - #2 and #15.
Would you like the Imperial #15?
@IvyfallTheCat - I have 2 left - #2 and #15.
Would you like the Imperial #15?
@AGamer - Yes I will send the Coatl over in the Crossroads. Have fun with her!
@AGamer - Yes I will send the Coatl over in the Crossroads. Have fun with her!
@mrose021

hola, Could I have #2?
@mrose021

hola, Could I have #2?
@Slaide - I was hoping she would find a good home! I will send the Wildclaw over in the Crossroads.
@Slaide - I was hoping she would find a good home! I will send the Wildclaw over in the Crossroads.
1 2 3 4 5