Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Newbie Raffle | Dragons & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Utahraptor93
Can i be entered please? thank you so much for doing this! :D
@Utahraptor93
Can i be entered please? thank you so much for doing this! :D
an5nAto.png
@Lasers @Josta @SuperBacon

Both your tickets have been counted and payments accepted.
@Lasers @Josta @SuperBacon

Both your tickets have been counted and payments accepted.
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
@Utahraptor93 the next date is Sunday December 11th
@Utahraptor93 the next date is Sunday December 11th
@SoulOfChaos

Counted!
@SoulOfChaos

Counted!
axhRqoK.png
@Utahraptor93

I'd like to enter the raffle please!

Hmm.. A Sunday.. I think? :)
@Utahraptor93

I'd like to enter the raffle please!

Hmm.. A Sunday.. I think? :)
The raffle is now closed. Entries after this message will not be counted. Tickets are being drawn now.
The raffle is now closed. Entries after this message will not be counted. Tickets are being drawn now.
axhRqoK.png
@Lasers @Shenye @Calix @Jaderannosaurus @Jodie @SoulOfChaos @TranquilFury @lilskellington @DragonBreath75 @IceSnake @AcerDD @lilskellington @cherishsiw @Screemnigcheese @Schiemoon @MaraLaray @UF0Dragon @swaggiep34 @Arcnia @Lasers @Josta @SuperBacon

Hello everyone! First of all I'd like to thank everyone for participating. Now moving to the winners. I have used random.org to select the winners, so here are the five who will get a prize.

1st place : @cherishsiw delivered [coliseum]
2nd place : @Shenye delivered [baldwin]
3rd place : @IceSnake delivered [familiars]
4th place : @lilskellington
5th place : @Josta

Congratulations to all the winners! You have 24 hours to supply a list of preferred prize packs, in order from most wanted to least wanted. If you do not supply this list within 24 hours you automatically forfeit your ticket and it will be given to another ticket holder. After you supply your list you have another 24 hours to accept a crossroads with your prizes.

Again, thank you to everyone who participated and I hope that you all continue to enjoy and explore the world of Flight Rising. Have an awesome day!
@Lasers @Shenye @Calix @Jaderannosaurus @Jodie @SoulOfChaos @TranquilFury @lilskellington @DragonBreath75 @IceSnake @AcerDD @lilskellington @cherishsiw @Screemnigcheese @Schiemoon @MaraLaray @UF0Dragon @swaggiep34 @Arcnia @Lasers @Josta @SuperBacon

Hello everyone! First of all I'd like to thank everyone for participating. Now moving to the winners. I have used random.org to select the winners, so here are the five who will get a prize.

1st place : @cherishsiw delivered [coliseum]
2nd place : @Shenye delivered [baldwin]
3rd place : @IceSnake delivered [familiars]
4th place : @lilskellington
5th place : @Josta

Congratulations to all the winners! You have 24 hours to supply a list of preferred prize packs, in order from most wanted to least wanted. If you do not supply this list within 24 hours you automatically forfeit your ticket and it will be given to another ticket holder. After you supply your list you have another 24 hours to accept a crossroads with your prizes.

Again, thank you to everyone who participated and I hope that you all continue to enjoy and explore the world of Flight Rising. Have an awesome day!
axhRqoK.png
O my, YAY, thank you! <3 I think I'll end up with the one that's left after the other 4 choose, but I'll do as instructed just in case~
@Utahraptor93
1. Coliseum
2. Lore
3. Familiar
4. Food
5. Baldwin

Thanks so much for holding this raffle!
O my, YAY, thank you! <3 I think I'll end up with the one that's left after the other 4 choose, but I'll do as instructed just in case~
@Utahraptor93
1. Coliseum
2. Lore
3. Familiar
4. Food
5. Baldwin

Thanks so much for holding this raffle!
@Josta

Cool! It may take a few days to deliver your prizes because it takes some time for people to respond, but I'll make sure to set up a crossroad when the time comes.
@Josta

Cool! It may take a few days to deliver your prizes because it takes some time for people to respond, but I'll make sure to set up a crossroad when the time comes.
axhRqoK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8