Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE dragons to good homes! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@GenjiShimada

Is the sky dancer still available? If he is I would like to have him <3
@GenjiShimada

Is the sky dancer still available? If he is I would like to have him <3
@sky1arks he is! Ill send him over right away!^^
@sky1arks he is! Ill send him over right away!^^
@GenjiShimada

May i have the last coatl? Thanks!
@GenjiShimada

May i have the last coatl? Thanks!
@Somethinggetrekt yes! I'll send her over one more time!
@Somethinggetrekt yes! I'll send her over one more time!
@GenjiShimada Is this male still available? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28202844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282029/28202844_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GenjiShimada
Is this male still available? :)

28202844_350.png
growlithe.gifarcanine.gifgrowlithe.gif
@GenjiShimada
Could I please adopt the Guardian Male if it is still available?
Thanks very much in advance!
@GenjiShimada
Could I please adopt the Guardian Male if it is still available?
Thanks very much in advance!
@GenjiShimada I have two male pearlcatchers hatchlings and I don't have space for them, so I would like to know if it's possible that you include them on this post and see if anyone would like to adopt them :)
@GenjiShimada I have two male pearlcatchers hatchlings and I don't have space for them, so I would like to know if it's possible that you include them on this post and see if anyone would like to adopt them :)
=^.^=
@Erzdrache he is! I'll send him over in a CR now!^^

@TathiD I suppose I could! Though I have a 3 egg nest hatching in 3 days. But if they're not adopted by then, I could figure something out! Send them over when you wanna!^>^
EDIT: ( or if u just wanted me to put their links and stuff in the forum post^^; I'll do that now!)
@Erzdrache he is! I'll send him over in a CR now!^^

@TathiD I suppose I could! Though I have a 3 egg nest hatching in 3 days. But if they're not adopted by then, I could figure something out! Send them over when you wanna!^>^
EDIT: ( or if u just wanted me to put their links and stuff in the forum post^^; I'll do that now!)
@GenjiShimada can I send them to you then? if they're not adopted when your eggs hatch send them back to me :)
@GenjiShimada can I send them to you then? if they're not adopted when your eggs hatch send them back to me :)
=^.^=
@TathiD yeah! That sounds like a plan!
@TathiD yeah! That sounds like a plan!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29