Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wanna Win a Bog Egg? CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
Aw, Jas, you shouldn't've.

...Really you shouldn't've, raise your kill count son

Edit: (jas is nicer than I am)
Aw, Jas, you shouldn't've.

...Really you shouldn't've, raise your kill count son

Edit: (jas is nicer than I am)
omg Falcon's so nice. Keone better behave himself.
omg Falcon's so nice. Keone better behave himself.
@Sleepery Sure!
@Sleepery Sure!
@Sleepery

HIT ME AND BLOODLUST UP WITH YOUR BEST WORK
@Sleepery

HIT ME AND BLOODLUST UP WITH YOUR BEST WORK
I feel like this Poem fits this game pretty well :3 [quote name="Sleepery" date=2016-10-04 15:11:08] Day 4: Hungry (Poem Edition) In the caverns of the ground corpses lay, and upon them all animals and bugs feast upon the rotting flesh. Sinners, and saints all buried 'neath the Earth, flesh falling from their bones as time dines upon their loosened skin. All their decisions, all their work, it all ends here, in a world of darkness and silence, nothing exists to them except the faint tearing of muscle and skin as they feed the hungered. In the end there is nothing for them except silence and cold, silence and dark, silence and silence and silence and death. [/quote]
I feel like this Poem fits this game pretty well :3
Sleepery wrote on 2016-10-04:
Day 4: Hungry (Poem Edition)

In the caverns of the ground corpses lay, and upon them all animals and bugs feast upon the rotting flesh.
Sinners, and saints all buried 'neath the Earth, flesh falling from their bones as time dines upon their loosened skin. All their decisions, all their work, it all ends here, in a world of darkness and silence, nothing exists to them except the faint tearing of muscle and skin as they feed the hungered. In the end there is nothing for them except silence and cold, silence and dark, silence and silence and silence and death.
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
as much as i would love to stay awake for this i cant. night every. hope u all survive the night! heehee! (its also loke 2:15 am here!)
as much as i would love to stay awake for this i cant. night every. hope u all survive the night! heehee! (its also loke 2:15 am here!)
OC9E4r3.png
@Sleepery

Oo~ chilling :P
@Sleepery

Oo~ chilling :P
@SpiritsBane Thank you~
@SpiritsBane Thank you~
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
@Sleepery

Dang that is dark and ruthless I luv it

@Sunsong43

Good night! ^.^
@Sleepery

Dang that is dark and ruthless I luv it

@Sunsong43

Good night! ^.^
@Kuwata If you like what u read I have more (and soon another person will be joining me) in writing Inktober prompt based Poems (since your arcane you can see them int he Arcane forums)
@Kuwata If you like what u read I have more (and soon another person will be joining me) in writing Inktober prompt based Poems (since your arcane you can see them int he Arcane forums)
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19