Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Corgi Birthday Raffle (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@RyukaTheDragon added to the list, thank you for participating this raffle! :)
@RyukaTheDragon added to the list, thank you for participating this raffle! :)
@kaltto Buying 900 tickets - festival currency and treasure.

Also thank you so much for holding this raffle! I have two corgi boys myself, but we're on opposite ends of the US right now ;(
@kaltto Buying 900 tickets - festival currency and treasure.

Also thank you so much for holding this raffle! I have two corgi boys myself, but we're on opposite ends of the US right now ;(
@CuttlefishCutie added and thank you!

Awws <3 are they pembroke or cardigan? :) I hope you will see them soon and they are super happy to see you again. My boy is usually mad at me for a sort time if I go somewhere even for over a night :'D
@CuttlefishCutie added and thank you!

Awws <3 are they pembroke or cardigan? :) I hope you will see them soon and they are super happy to see you again. My boy is usually mad at me for a sort time if I go somewhere even for over a night :'D
@kaltto

Hello, I would like to join!

Call me a newb, but do I just crossroads send you the money for getting tickets? x3 I just wanna make sure before I join, since I've never done a raffle before and yours seems like fun. c:
@kaltto

Hello, I would like to join!

Call me a newb, but do I just crossroads send you the money for getting tickets? x3 I just wanna make sure before I join, since I've never done a raffle before and yours seems like fun. c:
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@kaltto

They're cardigans! And I love them so much-I also hope to see them again soon! One of the things I love about corgis is the way they form relationships with people - they're so adorable but they can take a while to be super affectionate with a person unlike a lot of dog breeds and I think that's kind of fascinating.

Btw your pup is super cute! Hope he had a great birthday :D
@kaltto

They're cardigans! And I love them so much-I also hope to see them again soon! One of the things I love about corgis is the way they form relationships with people - they're so adorable but they can take a while to be super affectionate with a person unlike a lot of dog breeds and I think that's kind of fascinating.

Btw your pup is super cute! Hope he had a great birthday :D
@MorningSkye14 Thank you for your interest! Yes, basically just send the amount you want to use for tickets (marked in thread's first post) via crossroads, I accept and list them as tickets, which you see in first page in ticket listing :) different raffles have different methods, but this is pretty common and simple one.

@CuttlefishCutie Ooo, cardigans! <3 I love corgi humor and their alertness. Sometimes I think I have a way too good dog for me <3 such a sweetie.

Thank you, and yes, he had special snacks, nice long walks and so on :)
@MorningSkye14 Thank you for your interest! Yes, basically just send the amount you want to use for tickets (marked in thread's first post) via crossroads, I accept and list them as tickets, which you see in first page in ticket listing :) different raffles have different methods, but this is pretty common and simple one.

@CuttlefishCutie Ooo, cardigans! <3 I love corgi humor and their alertness. Sometimes I think I have a way too good dog for me <3 such a sweetie.

Thank you, and yes, he had special snacks, nice long walks and so on :)
@kaltto

Okay, thanks! c: I sent the crossroads trade.
@kaltto

Okay, thanks! c: I sent the crossroads trade.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@kaltto
Sending 5 gems for 50 tickets! (You're prices are literally the bomb btw!)
@kaltto
Sending 5 gems for 50 tickets! (You're prices are literally the bomb btw!)
SURlPKu.png
@Opal99 added to the list! :)
@Opal99 added to the list! :)
bump
bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13