Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle: Imperial Breed Change Scroll
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
Woohoo! You guys are hoppin'. :)

To answer some questions:

1) Yes, you may split your payment treasure/gems. Just for extra clarity sake, in the body of your PM reiterate the split for me (10 tickets with treasure, 20 with gems, etc.). I like having the black and white back up in my Inbox.

2) I would prefer, if possible, to receive PMs instead of CR transactions with your entry request and payment. This would help me greatly with record keeping.

3) Any requests for closer-to-end-of-raffle pings are noted in our spreadsheet, these ping reminders will probably go out in the beginning of December.

The lovely @Dannilise is helping me keep track of this undertaking to make sure it remains fair and smooth running for everyone, please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
Woohoo! You guys are hoppin'. :)

To answer some questions:

1) Yes, you may split your payment treasure/gems. Just for extra clarity sake, in the body of your PM reiterate the split for me (10 tickets with treasure, 20 with gems, etc.). I like having the black and white back up in my Inbox.

2) I would prefer, if possible, to receive PMs instead of CR transactions with your entry request and payment. This would help me greatly with record keeping.

3) Any requests for closer-to-end-of-raffle pings are noted in our spreadsheet, these ping reminders will probably go out in the beginning of December.

The lovely @Dannilise is helping me keep track of this undertaking to make sure it remains fair and smooth running for everyone, please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
Can you please ping me when you're closer to the end of the raffle? Thank you!
Can you please ping me when you're closer to the end of the raffle? Thank you!
1ffgBbR.png
@Sheva
Sending payment for 50 tickets now!
@Sheva
Sending payment for 50 tickets now!
I'd like to be pinged closer to the end of the auction
I'd like to be pinged closer to the end of the auction
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Sheva

Could i please be pinged closer to the end date
@Sheva

Could i please be pinged closer to the end date
@sheva
Hi could I be pinged a month before the end date please ^_^
@sheva
Hi could I be pinged a month before the end date please ^_^
@sheva

May I also be pinged close to the raffle ends? I don't have the funds now, but hopefully before it's over I will!
@sheva

May I also be pinged close to the raffle ends? I don't have the funds now, but hopefully before it's over I will!
@shiniillumi

Pinging myself to remember this thread when I get home from university
@shiniillumi

Pinging myself to remember this thread when I get home from university
@Sheva
Sending payment for 50 tickets with gems!
@Sheva
Sending payment for 50 tickets with gems!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Reborn @SilverOtter @Celes @Sharkinator @Winterreise @Heathers @Niharike @MrsItachiUchiha

Added all y'all to the ping list.
@Reborn @SilverOtter @Celes @Sharkinator @Winterreise @Heathers @Niharike @MrsItachiUchiha

Added all y'all to the ping list.
WAzHkY0.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67