Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ | New Player Wish Fish | ~
Ohhh-kay

1.Accent: Faerie Lights
2 Accent: Baroque Prince
3.For people to look into the subspecies thread in my signature and see if they want any dragon like that.
4.Will o' the Ember or/and Metallurgists Forgetools (haha, yeah right:-), but seriously if anyone would do hat I would draw/write stuff for that person)
5. A surprise, I love surprises:-) OMM! @Lamborghini! Where is 'You're the Best Around' achievement? You need to get it now!
6.That thing you already have but don't know it yet:-P Ok, that one is a joke.
Ok, I'm off to grant some wishes.
Ohhh-kay

1.Accent: Faerie Lights
2 Accent: Baroque Prince
3.For people to look into the subspecies thread in my signature and see if they want any dragon like that.
4.Will o' the Ember or/and Metallurgists Forgetools (haha, yeah right:-), but seriously if anyone would do hat I would draw/write stuff for that person)
5. A surprise, I love surprises:-) OMM! @Lamborghini! Where is 'You're the Best Around' achievement? You need to get it now!
6.That thing you already have but don't know it yet:-P Ok, that one is a joke.
Ok, I'm off to grant some wishes.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
My Wish Fish~ (^_^) I will be super grateful if anyone decides to grant any one of my wishes - a huge thank you in advance! (^_^)

I wish for...

-Winter Cape*
-Winter Wind
-Vista: Boreal Wood*
-Primary Gene: Piebald
-Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
-Secondary Gene: Shimmer
-Secondary Gene: Butterfly*
-Any amount of treasure (;_:) I'm so low on treasure, but I have so many dragon projects... A HUGE thanks to Lamborghini for the wonderful donation! (Q v Q)
-Any amount of gems (;_;) I'm so low on gems as well...*

*All gifted by brutusmf! (Q v Q) Wow, that's so amazing - I cannot thank you enough!
My Wish Fish~ (^_^) I will be super grateful if anyone decides to grant any one of my wishes - a huge thank you in advance! (^_^)

I wish for...

-Winter Cape*
-Winter Wind
-Vista: Boreal Wood*
-Primary Gene: Piebald
-Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
-Secondary Gene: Shimmer
-Secondary Gene: Butterfly*
-Any amount of treasure (;_:) I'm so low on treasure, but I have so many dragon projects... A HUGE thanks to Lamborghini for the wonderful donation! (Q v Q)
-Any amount of gems (;_;) I'm so low on gems as well...*

*All gifted by brutusmf! (Q v Q) Wow, that's so amazing - I cannot thank you enough!
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png
Up!
Up!
I wish for
Any amount of treasure/gems. I'm running low. Thank you so much!
One of those things that goes around your profile picture. I like green if it's that's possible, and that color would go with my flight. Thank you, I love it!
Maybe a accent or skin.
Maybe a Jupiter/Saturn Coatl?
A mated pair of cool Coatls (I'm most interested in gold or orange or blue or green that sort of pairs. I also like facet/crystal.)
Coatl breed change.
Any genes.
Any apparel. Thank you!
Any surprises!

I'm extremely thankful for any wishes that are granted! I will say this in advance. THANK YOU! If any wishes pop up that I can grant, I will do my best to do so!
I wish for
Any amount of treasure/gems. I'm running low. Thank you so much!
One of those things that goes around your profile picture. I like green if it's that's possible, and that color would go with my flight. Thank you, I love it!
Maybe a accent or skin.
Maybe a Jupiter/Saturn Coatl?
A mated pair of cool Coatls (I'm most interested in gold or orange or blue or green that sort of pairs. I also like facet/crystal.)
Coatl breed change.
Any genes.
Any apparel. Thank you!
Any surprises!

I'm extremely thankful for any wishes that are granted! I will say this in advance. THANK YOU! If any wishes pop up that I can grant, I will do my best to do so!
I just joined today and I would love

1. Any gene
2. Apparel for nay of my dergs!
3. Any amount of treasure over 15kt @TellTaleHeart Thank you sooooo much :0
4. Any familiars (Plural) I don't have @Lamborghini Thank you so much >.< @SeaGodling Thank you so much as well!!!!!
5. A level 25 dragon maybe?@ TellTaleHeart Thank you so much for the derg too :o
I just joined today and I would love

1. Any gene
2. Apparel for nay of my dergs!
3. Any amount of treasure over 15kt @TellTaleHeart Thank you sooooo much :0
4. Any familiars (Plural) I don't have @Lamborghini Thank you so much >.< @SeaGodling Thank you so much as well!!!!!
5. A level 25 dragon maybe?@ TellTaleHeart Thank you so much for the derg too :o
Up ^_^
Up ^_^
Up!
Up!
This is a cute thread omg
I'll be trying to gift once I actually get things in my stockpile to gift.

1- A Cyan Flair Scarf
2- Treasure is always nice?
3- Familiars... they are pure.

Idk if this counts as a wish but -- links to any helpful forum posts for new players? I've looked around but I'm sure there's some good hidden ones.

Thank you so very much to @TaintedIllusions and @SeaGodling for the wish completion wowowow

I didn't expect this much nice feedback from the community, you're all so nice<3
This is a cute thread omg
I'll be trying to gift once I actually get things in my stockpile to gift.

1- A Cyan Flair Scarf
2- Treasure is always nice?
3- Familiars... they are pure.

Idk if this counts as a wish but -- links to any helpful forum posts for new players? I've looked around but I'm sure there's some good hidden ones.

Thank you so very much to @TaintedIllusions and @SeaGodling for the wish completion wowowow

I didn't expect this much nice feedback from the community, you're all so nice<3
@maybellmay
Most flights have familiar banks, stone banks, dragon banks, check your flight forum page! Also, Culex's levelling guide is excellent for your first set of 25s. :)
@maybellmay
Most flights have familiar banks, stone banks, dragon banks, check your flight forum page! Also, Culex's levelling guide is excellent for your first set of 25s. :)
MUYNhfy.png 7UXlQKU.gif Hawketh3.png 0PhYgPv.png kwDfn0K.png
I wish for an unhatched egg!

[Edit] Granted! :D
I wish for an unhatched egg!

[Edit] Granted! :D
Skin: Lite Sprite