Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 92 93
@Blessings

that gif is fantastic, omg
@Blessings

that gif is fantastic, omg
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla
Thanks! All of the credit goes to @Celox for making it (I found it on this thread)
@kalhalla
Thanks! All of the credit goes to @Celox for making it (I found it on this thread)
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessings, you have no idea how hard I laughed at that!
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
Here and ready to receive any dragons!
I'm in the Coliseum, but constantly refreshing no need to ping me just send CR's
Here and ready to receive any dragons!
I'm in the Coliseum, but constantly refreshing no need to ping me just send CR's
fireflower.png qgYlJxH.pngfireflower.png
[quote name="Kyrislian" date=2016-08-07 16:02:25] @Blessings, you have no idea how hard I laughed at that! [/quote] I heard the laughter and can attest to the pure, unadulterated joy laughter the gif inspired! (we are on a call on Discord)
Kyrislian wrote on 2016-08-07:

I heard the laughter and can attest to the pure, unadulterated joy laughter the gif inspired! (we are on a call on Discord)
wzRAAhQ.png
Thank you to all my senders ♥
You all rock!
Thank you to all my senders ♥
You all rock!
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
[quote name="kalhalla" date=2016-08-07 16:03:50] [quote name="Kyrislian" date=2016-08-07 16:02:25] @Blessings, you have no idea how hard I laughed at that! [/quote] I heard the laughter and can attest to the pure, unadulterated joy laughter the gif inspired! (we are on a call on Discord) [/quote] @kalhalla @Kyrislian In the midst of all of the chaos, I am glad I was able to make someone laugh today. I hope you two have fun on Discord!
kalhalla wrote on 2016-08-07:
Kyrislian wrote on 2016-08-07:

I heard the laughter and can attest to the pure, unadulterated joy laughter the gif inspired! (we are on a call on Discord)

@kalhalla @Kyrislian

In the midst of all of the chaos, I am glad I was able to make someone laugh today. I hope you two have fun on Discord!
eG6Zatg.png
@Mercedes sending over 3 lv. 6 imperials for 33750t
@Mercedes sending over 3 lv. 6 imperials for 33750t
Alrighty, I'm back and ready to receive your dragons!
Alrighty, I'm back and ready to receive your dragons!
880.Pots150.Dioramic_zpsuxicz2s5.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ErF5gVp.gif[/img]
ErF5gVp.gif
wzRAAhQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 92 93