Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@britneyrox

I have 3 lovely dragons you can have for the raffle. :-D x
@britneyrox

I have 3 lovely dragons you can have for the raffle. :-D x
This is fun! I just started yesterday and I have 2 dragons, few eggs. Lucky me, I have friends who I all ready have here.
I like the idea of evolving dragons. Other things are still a bit ... unknown ;)
@britneyrox

(I hope this is ok)
This is fun! I just started yesterday and I have 2 dragons, few eggs. Lucky me, I have friends who I all ready have here.
I like the idea of evolving dragons. Other things are still a bit ... unknown ;)
@britneyrox

(I hope this is ok)
Hi! Could I get 4, please?
I don't really know how to enter raffles....
Hi! Could I get 4, please?
I don't really know how to enter raffles....
@britneyrox
Go to my form posts, click the den cleaning one. Pick a few dragons that would be good for the raffle.
@britneyrox
Go to my form posts, click the den cleaning one. Pick a few dragons that would be good for the raffle.
I'm an artist! My art shop can be found here
@britneyrox

It's so hard to pick one thing! I love how friendly and helpful people are. I also really enjoy my dragons. <3
@britneyrox

It's so hard to pick one thing! I love how friendly and helpful people are. I also really enjoy my dragons. <3
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Britneyrox

My favorite thing here.. I think are the pretty dragon designs.. the coliseum.. and... hmm.. Trading post! (I've been waiting for a registration window since june, so I'm really excited :D)
@Britneyrox

My favorite thing here.. I think are the pretty dragon designs.. the coliseum.. and... hmm.. Trading post! (I've been waiting for a registration window since june, so I'm really excited :D)
NWaVGQJ.png
@britneyrox

Hello, my favorite thing about Flight Rising so far would be all the super sweet and welcoming people. My second favorite would be how cute Fae dragons look... I picture them as little librarians and they always try to look irritated but they can't. Lastly my third, Rping. :3
@britneyrox

Hello, my favorite thing about Flight Rising so far would be all the super sweet and welcoming people. My second favorite would be how cute Fae dragons look... I picture them as little librarians and they always try to look irritated but they can't. Lastly my third, Rping. :3
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@britneyrox My favorite thing about Flight Rising so far is the Coliseum. I like battling with my dragons, and having a chance to have cool stuff drop there.
@britneyrox My favorite thing about Flight Rising so far is the Coliseum. I like battling with my dragons, and having a chance to have cool stuff drop there.
ebpsI1h.png
@britneyrox my favourite thing about flight rising is all the shimmery pretty dragons you can breed, and all the aesthetic colour combinations. I want to start a hatchery or something for pride flag themed dragons
@britneyrox my favourite thing about flight rising is all the shimmery pretty dragons you can breed, and all the aesthetic colour combinations. I want to start a hatchery or something for pride flag themed dragons
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@britneyrox I'd love to join if possible, thanks for doing this!
@britneyrox I'd love to join if possible, thanks for doing this!
17386507_tmg5vocForwGcYD.png
15377010_JpX6VZCNekLk3GC.png
17386475_qXu59RvL1AAw7Ro.png
Art by MakeMeSmile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33