Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Small Free Raffle...CLOSED WINNERS DRAWN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@JehanProuvaire
May I have 10 tickets in the item raffle please?^^
@JehanProuvaire
May I have 10 tickets in the item raffle please?^^
@JehanProuvaire (Tagging my friend in this, she joined yesterday) @WeissRose2
@JehanProuvaire (Tagging my friend in this, she joined yesterday) @WeissRose2
rowdyscooter_by_freakkatt-d9qstdl.png
(@Dawnshadow245 Thx!)
@JehanProuvaire Can I please have 10 tickets? 2 in dragon and 8 in items?

I have devoted myself to Ravenclaw for i prefer brain over brawn. One of my friends from shool is totally a slytherin! They may be wicked, but great company. My mother is a total hufflepuff, wouldnt hurt a fly but braver than the lot. Griffondors are cool too, so brave <3
(@Dawnshadow245 Thx!)
@JehanProuvaire Can I please have 10 tickets? 2 in dragon and 8 in items?

I have devoted myself to Ravenclaw for i prefer brain over brawn. One of my friends from shool is totally a slytherin! They may be wicked, but great company. My mother is a total hufflepuff, wouldnt hurt a fly but braver than the lot. Griffondors are cool too, so brave <3
XHxgasI.gif
@JehanProuvaire

could I get 10 tickets 8 on items and 2 on dragons?
@JehanProuvaire

could I get 10 tickets 8 on items and 2 on dragons?
I'll put 6 to dragons and 4 to items, if you don't mind.

I always admired Slytherines for their ambition, though i don't always approve of the methods they employ, Griffindors for their courage, no matter how often it gets them in trouble, and Hufflepuffs are so nice, but Ravenclaw always took the cake for me, after all, a problem you can't solve by being clever and smart is just brute force, and that gets tiring so quickly.
I'll put 6 to dragons and 4 to items, if you don't mind.

I always admired Slytherines for their ambition, though i don't always approve of the methods they employ, Griffindors for their courage, no matter how often it gets them in trouble, and Hufflepuffs are so nice, but Ravenclaw always took the cake for me, after all, a problem you can't solve by being clever and smart is just brute force, and that gets tiring so quickly.
Occasionally, one must ask themselves... Do I go home with the glory? Or do I go home with a story?
@FatKitty @WeissRose2 @ElectricEmma @Beaumains1 All of your tickets have been recorded :)
@FatKitty @WeissRose2 @ElectricEmma @Beaumains1 All of your tickets have been recorded :)
@JehanProuvaire
Thank you very much^^
@JehanProuvaire
Thank you very much^^
bump
bump
@JehanProvaire

I'll take ten free tickets, please!
@JehanProvaire

I'll take ten free tickets, please!
fb6PwQy.png
@JehanProuvaire

Hi! Can I have 10 tickets in items please? Thank you for organizing this!
@JehanProuvaire

Hi! Can I have 10 tickets in items please? Thank you for organizing this!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9