Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Done!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 182 183
@Toothiana Here's my ice themed dragon! Not only is she named after the ice warden himself but her very presence brings an icy chill to the air. Her apparel matches perfectly with her bone chilling accent and her red eyes would send chills up any unsuspecting dragons spine. She looks almost like an ice zombie so an alternative name for her would have been "The Night Queen." (Hahaha get the reference XD) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218547/21854602_350.png[/img]
@Toothiana Here's my ice themed dragon! Not only is she named after the ice warden himself but her very presence brings an icy chill to the air. Her apparel matches perfectly with her bone chilling accent and her red eyes would send chills up any unsuspecting dragons spine. She looks almost like an ice zombie so an alternative name for her would have been "The Night Queen." (Hahaha get the reference XD)
21854602_350.png
@Frauzis
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that Dsembra's use of the shackles is absolutely marvelous; one of the best apparel matchings I've seen! Her being a cyborg is +10 coolness points owo)b
@Frauzis
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that Dsembra's use of the shackles is absolutely marvelous; one of the best apparel matchings I've seen! Her being a cyborg is +10 coolness points owo)b
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@Toothiana This is my Dragon Gabe. He looks like a mint chocolate. He's got a sweet theme going on with his chocolate brown Mage apparel and his caramel colored sylvan wings, flavors that any kid or adult would be thrilled to have as a treat. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238341/23834099_350.png[/img]
@Toothiana This is my Dragon Gabe. He looks like a mint chocolate. He's got a sweet theme going on with his chocolate brown Mage apparel and his caramel colored sylvan wings, flavors that any kid or adult would be thrilled to have as a treat.

23834099_350.png
Can I have my free five tickets?
Can I have my free five tickets?
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@Toothiana this is my Dragon Oculus. He's dark like a void but just like anyone trapped in darkness there's always a light in the dark to guide them. Hence the Gloomwillow guide. He's adorned with Raven black wings and black stag like antlers, Oculus is a force to be reckoned with. His body is decorated with thorns thanks to the accent "Bramble Juggler." Now the real question is would he be a friendly guide in the darkness or a dangerous foe? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230434/23043359_350.png[/img]
@Toothiana this is my Dragon Oculus. He's dark like a void but just like anyone trapped in darkness there's always a light in the dark to guide them. Hence the Gloomwillow guide. He's adorned with Raven black wings and black stag like antlers, Oculus is a force to be reckoned with. His body is decorated with thorns thanks to the accent "Bramble Juggler." Now the real question is would he be a friendly guide in the darkness or a dangerous foe?

23043359_350.png
@Toothiana Stark is all about innovation. He's got a completely bionic body and steampunk theme. His accent is definitely one of my favorites(being in the Lightning flight I was really excited to find a lighting themed skin for this imperial) He's been in my lair since I actually started playing the game seriously; and even then he was decorated with a set of silver steampunk apparel that my dragon Krypton now wears. So this was technically an upgrade for him. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206711/20671056_350.png[/img]
@Toothiana Stark is all about innovation. He's got a completely bionic body and steampunk theme. His accent is definitely one of my favorites(being in the Lightning flight I was really excited to find a lighting themed skin for this imperial) He's been in my lair since I actually started playing the game seriously; and even then he was decorated with a set of silver steampunk apparel that my dragon Krypton now wears. So this was technically an upgrade for him. 20671056_350.png
@Toothiana Official entry for Activity #2 - Match a Theme! :3 I had a couple of dragons that could've worked, but decided to go with this handsome fella here. I'm interpreting him as being a representation of the void which I will explain more about. He has an accent + 5 apparel pieces for a total of 6 pieces. Most of my lore is war based, so just a heads up that his theme is a little darker for anyone who doesn't like that kind of thing. :3 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3327143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33272/3327143_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] This is Malphas, he is named after the crow prince of hell. He's an older fella among my lair (rescued oldie ;3), so with age comes a sort of quiet wisdom. He's an elegant gentleman, but has a darker crueler side that he typically tries and does hide well. He's very calm, cool, and collected with a hint of mischievousness thrown in to the mix. He's highly intelligent and spends most of his time quietly observing and watching what goes on around him. He gets his namesake from his ability to use crows in battle. Aside from having a unique kinship with the animals, his power comes from his ability to summon crows from the Void to fight alongside him. These Void crows cannot be killed by physical means which makes them a formidable ally in a fight. However, and on a darker note, summoning these crows from the Void does require a sacrifice to be made. This is where his blood colored crackle gives away the consequences of his power; blood is required to summon these crows, whether it be his own or an enemies it matters not. This connection to the Void is both a blessing and a curse. From it he can summon a great power, but if at any time a mistake is made, a sacrifice not provided, it threatens to consume him entirely and drag him into the Void never to return again.
@Toothiana Official entry for Activity #2 - Match a Theme! :3

I had a couple of dragons that could've worked, but decided to go with this handsome fella here. I'm interpreting him as being a representation of the void which I will explain more about. He has an accent + 5 apparel pieces for a total of 6 pieces. Most of my lore is war based, so just a heads up that his theme is a little darker for anyone who doesn't like that kind of thing. :3

This is Malphas, he is named after the crow prince of hell. He's an older fella among my lair (rescued oldie ;3), so with age comes a sort of quiet wisdom. He's an elegant gentleman, but has a darker crueler side that he typically tries and does hide well. He's very calm, cool, and collected with a hint of mischievousness thrown in to the mix. He's highly intelligent and spends most of his time quietly observing and watching what goes on around him.

He gets his namesake from his ability to use crows in battle. Aside from having a unique kinship with the animals, his power comes from his ability to summon crows from the Void to fight alongside him. These Void crows cannot be killed by physical means which makes them a formidable ally in a fight. However, and on a darker note, summoning these crows from the Void does require a sacrifice to be made. This is where his blood colored crackle gives away the consequences of his power; blood is required to summon these crows, whether it be his own or an enemies it matters not. This connection to the Void is both a blessing and a curse. From it he can summon a great power, but if at any time a mistake is made, a sacrifice not provided, it threatens to consume him entirely and drag him into the Void never to return again.
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Toothiana

Happy birthday and I hope this year brings you all the joy you can stand.
@Toothiana

Happy birthday and I hope this year brings you all the joy you can stand.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@bergentruckung

Oh my goshhhh. I love your ridgeback lady that you entered! She's gorgeous. :D I've never seen candy that looks spaced-themed like that, but now I really need to find some to try lol. She does match it very well. :3
@bergentruckung

Oh my goshhhh. I love your ridgeback lady that you entered! She's gorgeous. :D I've never seen candy that looks spaced-themed like that, but now I really need to find some to try lol. She does match it very well. :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Toothiana This is my official entry for Activity #2, matching the void theme! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240161/24016096_350.png[/img] 6 slots taken: 1 for accent, 5 for apparel This is Emille, my shady cowboy! He's a pretty mysterious guy, so I thought he would fit with the void theme. c:
@Toothiana This is my official entry for Activity #2, matching the void theme!

24016096_350.png

6 slots taken: 1 for accent, 5 for apparel

This is Emille, my shady cowboy! He's a pretty mysterious guy, so I thought he would fit with the void theme. c:
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 182 183