Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@fennicamist12
Hylia X Alerian has no eggs today, please decide whether you want Zoe, if you do not want her I will take her, your call:)
@fennicamist12
Hylia X Alerian has no eggs today, please decide whether you want Zoe, if you do not want her I will take her, your call:)
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@XxRQYTxX @FennicaMist12
Could I be added to the ping list for
Circuit × Shako?
@XxRQYTxX @FennicaMist12
Could I be added to the ping list for
Circuit × Shako?
@XxRQYTxX
You can have Zoe.
@UniChloe
Can I be added to the ping list for Hylia and Aleirian please? Sorry if I sound desperate or greedy.
@XxRQYTxX
You can have Zoe.
@UniChloe
Can I be added to the ping list for Hylia and Aleirian please? Sorry if I sound desperate or greedy.
@SevereHercules
Why did you ping me???

@UniChloe I will take Zoe
@SevereHercules
Why did you ping me???

@UniChloe I will take Zoe
@SevereHercules I will add you to that list.

@XxRQYTxX I'll sent the CR for her now!

@FennicaMist12 You're already on that list and they'll have they're next hatchlings in an estimated 11 days.
@SevereHercules I will add you to that list.

@XxRQYTxX I'll sent the CR for her now!

@FennicaMist12 You're already on that list and they'll have they're next hatchlings in an estimated 11 days.
lFo4JCQ.png
Ok, great!
Ok, great!
@JCStitches I've changed a bunch of stuff in this thread and I was wondering if this is still the correct forum?
@JCStitches I've changed a bunch of stuff in this thread and I was wondering if this is still the correct forum?
lFo4JCQ.png
@UniChloe Could I have Tillandsia? She's really pretty!
@UniChloe Could I have Tillandsia? She's really pretty!
@XxRQYTxX it said your name for the circuit breed as well so, since I wasn't sure who exactly to ping, I pinged both...sorry if that was the wrong thing to do...
@XxRQYTxX it said your name for the circuit breed as well so, since I wasn't sure who exactly to ping, I pinged both...sorry if that was the wrong thing to do...
@SevereHercules

Our names were there as we asked to be notified when the hatchies of the pairs are born:)
If you ever want to be on pinglists you should ask the poster as the poster is the one who manages the posts :)
@SevereHercules

Our names were there as we asked to be notified when the hatchies of the pairs are born:)
If you ever want to be on pinglists you should ask the poster as the poster is the one who manages the posts :)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21