Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended c: Drawing in the next few days
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Armistice Shoot, I'm gonna be driving early morning on Sunday to family, I should have my computer but if I win anything please don't think I'm ignoring any messages!
@Armistice Shoot, I'm gonna be driving early morning on Sunday to family, I should have my computer but if I win anything please don't think I'm ignoring any messages!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif dadsupportbadge_by_thestorykeeper-da4yv3w.png
@Armistice can i still send you dragons? i just have a few at the back of my lair, but if not i understand c:
@Armistice can i still send you dragons? i just have a few at the back of my lair, but if not i understand c:

HATCHERY
TUMBLR
cIwl6sK.png
kqIigD1.pngUOiauYX.png
kqIigD1.png
kqIigD1.png
Ypb4V1z.gif
IAM6LDQ.gif
@Aidaen I understand!! I won't be doing penalties for those who don't respond in so-or-so days if ticket drawn. I understand people are busy. I suppose I'll redraw if it takes over a week

@earthworm I wish I could but it wouldn't be fair to everyone else : ( So I'll have to say no xc
@Aidaen I understand!! I won't be doing penalties for those who don't respond in so-or-so days if ticket drawn. I understand people are busy. I suppose I'll redraw if it takes over a week

@earthworm I wish I could but it wouldn't be fair to everyone else : ( So I'll have to say no xc
XKezLHG.png
@Armistice I'll definitely see it by tuesday, since that's when I'll be back home. Thank you!
@Armistice I'll definitely see it by tuesday, since that's when I'll be back home. Thank you!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif dadsupportbadge_by_thestorykeeper-da4yv3w.png
@Aidaen @Madsparkz @Kitiara @Syncogon @EionEgbert @Draginraptor @Maotai @earthworm @ElphabaThropp

^^^^ Linky to the stream! ^^^^
We're going to be drawing these prizes! I'll start drawing after about 5 mins and if there's at least one person in the stream

My username on there is antiACID, so don't be confused lmao
@Aidaen @Madsparkz @Kitiara @Syncogon @EionEgbert @Draginraptor @Maotai @earthworm @ElphabaThropp

^^^^ Linky to the stream! ^^^^
We're going to be drawing these prizes! I'll start drawing after about 5 mins and if there's at least one person in the stream

My username on there is antiACID, so don't be confused lmao
XKezLHG.png
@armistice
Wish I could join the stream! But my phone says no.
@armistice
Wish I could join the stream! But my phone says no.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Armistice,

Super excited! Good luck to all the participants!
@Armistice,

Super excited! Good luck to all the participants!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
~WINNERS~

Thank you to all participates in the raffle! o3o <3 There were 7 prizes, 9 participates in all, so I'm glad that most of you will get a prize! Here are the winners:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1) 1140, earthworm
2) 638, Draginraptor
3) 40, Aidaen
4) 765, Maotai
5) 301, Syncogon
6) 392, EionEgbert
7) 186, Madsparkz

First place winner, earthworm, gets the main prize!! In accordance to the rules- which I hope you all read- this winner will receive their prize last

2nd place, please list one other prize you want!
3rd place, list 2 prizes in order of preference!
4th place, list 3 in order of preference!
and so on!
7th place need not list anything; I'll give you the last prize c:

Happy last day of BSJ, and I hope you all enjoyed the raffle and your prizes -u-

~WINNERS~

Thank you to all participates in the raffle! o3o <3 There were 7 prizes, 9 participates in all, so I'm glad that most of you will get a prize! Here are the winners:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1) 1140, earthworm
2) 638, Draginraptor
3) 40, Aidaen
4) 765, Maotai
5) 301, Syncogon
6) 392, EionEgbert
7) 186, Madsparkz

First place winner, earthworm, gets the main prize!! In accordance to the rules- which I hope you all read- this winner will receive their prize last

2nd place, please list one other prize you want!
3rd place, list 2 prizes in order of preference!
4th place, list 3 in order of preference!
and so on!
7th place need not list anything; I'll give you the last prize c:

Happy last day of BSJ, and I hope you all enjoyed the raffle and your prizes -u-

XKezLHG.png
@Armistice

Yay! :D
I'd like the Landscape art please :>
@Armistice

Yay! :D
I'd like the Landscape art please :>
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Armistice Thanks for a fun raffle!

1) landscape
2) watercolor bust
3) tribal bust
4) food art

(also i don't know if it's weird to ask here but i'd love to be on the pinglist for your art shop! do you think you'll ever open up for nonusd?)
@Armistice Thanks for a fun raffle!

1) landscape
2) watercolor bust
3) tribal bust
4) food art

(also i don't know if it's weird to ask here but i'd love to be on the pinglist for your art shop! do you think you'll ever open up for nonusd?)
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8