Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies
1 2
So it's that time again, where I giveaway some of my dragons to newbies. So all you have to do is ping me @itsjade69 and tell me the number for the dragon you want. Then I'll send you a crossroads request so you can get your new dragon. PLEASE DON'T JUST TAKE THEM TO EXALT THEM. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM USED FOR BREEDING PURPOSES. 1. TAKEN 2. TAKEN 3.TAKEN 4. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21665722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216658/21665722_350.png[/img] [/url] 5. TAKEN 6. TAKEN 7. TAKEN 8. TAKEN
So it's that time again, where I giveaway some of my dragons to newbies. So all you have to do is ping me @itsjade69 and tell me the number for the dragon you want. Then I'll send you a crossroads request so you can get your new dragon. PLEASE DON'T JUST TAKE THEM TO EXALT THEM. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM USED FOR BREEDING PURPOSES.

1. TAKEN

2. TAKEN

3.TAKEN

21665722_350.png

5. TAKEN

6. TAKEN

7. TAKEN

8. TAKEN

BUMP
BUMP
@itsjade69

I'm not a newbie but 7 is reaaally pretty, could I take her?
@itsjade69

I'm not a newbie but 7 is reaaally pretty, could I take her?
sure @PrinceDirk
sure @PrinceDirk
@itsjade69

Okay, cool! just send over a cr. :)
@itsjade69

Okay, cool! just send over a cr. :)
@itsjade69 can i have #2 pls??
@itsjade69 can i have #2 pls??
Can I have #8 please?
Can I have #8 please?
@Krvavik Sure. Sending you a crossroad request now
@Krvavik Sure. Sending you a crossroad request now
@itsjade69

Hello there. Could I adopt #2? I would use her with my Imperial Male that I currently have for breeding. Thank you!
@itsjade69

Hello there. Could I adopt #2? I would use her with my Imperial Male that I currently have for breeding. Thank you!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@spacenoodle809 asked first . Sorry @Jazzyleia
@spacenoodle809 asked first . Sorry @Jazzyleia
1 2