Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | necro'd thread pls ignore
1 2
@JosephCottone3
Im sorry! I would have sent it by now but I'm trying to sort something a little fishy thats happening in this thread out. Apologies for the wait, you definitely have first dibs on her.
@JosephCottone3
Im sorry! I would have sent it by now but I'm trying to sort something a little fishy thats happening in this thread out. Apologies for the wait, you definitely have first dibs on her.
0e7EtYn.png
Ok
Ok
@YuuNishiyona

May I have the 5th one, please?
@YuuNishiyona

May I have the 5th one, please?
WWW.Lioden.com

Come and join this amazing lion game!!!!
When you come and join use either one of these codes: v6gwwv01dj or mw268lhlk4
@YuuNishinoya could i have the second male pearlcatcher if he's not taken? o.o I'm new here
@YuuNishinoya could i have the second male pearlcatcher if he's not taken? o.o I'm new here
Can I have the female pearlcatcher? @YuuNishinoya
Can I have the female pearlcatcher? @YuuNishinoya
@YuuNishinoya moved to the Raffles and Giveaways forum for you, as you are giving away dragons for free :)
@YuuNishinoya moved to the Raffles and Giveaways forum for you, as you are giving away dragons for free :)
Can I have the seconf pearlcatcher male if hes still an option? I joined yesterday
Can I have the seconf pearlcatcher male if hes still an option? I joined yesterday
@YuuNishinoya
Is the female fae still available? She's gorgeous!
@YuuNishinoya
Is the female fae still available? She's gorgeous!
@DevilDancer8686 I kinda made this thread in June? sadly all the dragons are gone.

@SilverDeath90 I apologize, as none of these dragons are left! I had made this thread a few months ago to give some dragons away to newbies at the time. Someone seems to have necro'd my thread.

If you like, you may go into pages 3 and 4 of my lair and pick a dragon that is for sale and I can give it to you for free!! :3c I am asking a mod to lock this thread so of you want to take my offer please, send me a PM or post on my profile or something n_n

@Gaia can you please lock this thread? It got necro'd :(
@DevilDancer8686 I kinda made this thread in June? sadly all the dragons are gone.

@SilverDeath90 I apologize, as none of these dragons are left! I had made this thread a few months ago to give some dragons away to newbies at the time. Someone seems to have necro'd my thread.

If you like, you may go into pages 3 and 4 of my lair and pick a dragon that is for sale and I can give it to you for free!! :3c I am asking a mod to lock this thread so of you want to take my offer please, send me a PM or post on my profile or something n_n

@Gaia can you please lock this thread? It got necro'd :(
0e7EtYn.png
Locking this thread as a necro. Please keep in mind not to post in threads that have been inactive for 3 months or more. Thank you!
Locking this thread as a necro. Please keep in mind not to post in threads that have been inactive for 3 months or more. Thank you!
1 2