Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | June New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@britneyrox
So far my favourite things would definitely be the community as everyone seems to be super kind and welcoming. I also love the dragons as they are all gorgeous with so many colours! I can't wait to breed them :D
@britneyrox
So far my favourite things would definitely be the community as everyone seems to be super kind and welcoming. I also love the dragons as they are all gorgeous with so many colours! I can't wait to breed them :D
@Britneyrox
I'll enter! Thanks for doing this c:
I love all the nice people and the overall concept of the site.
@Britneyrox
I'll enter! Thanks for doing this c:
I love all the nice people and the overall concept of the site.
@Britneyrox
Wow, thank you!
Um I really like the community, and the activities to do while you're not being particularly social are also lots of fun! The dragons are gorgeous as well. I really can't wait to breed and get tons of different possibilities of hatchlings!
Thank you for this! It's very kind!
@Britneyrox
Wow, thank you!
Um I really like the community, and the activities to do while you're not being particularly social are also lots of fun! The dragons are gorgeous as well. I really can't wait to breed and get tons of different possibilities of hatchlings!
Thank you for this! It's very kind!
@britneyrox my favorite thing about this is site is how pretty all the dragons are!! everything is so colorful and beautiful, and the choices in customization seem endless :0
@britneyrox my favorite thing about this is site is how pretty all the dragons are!! everything is so colorful and beautiful, and the choices in customization seem endless :0
@britneyrox
So far I really love the community, everyone is so welcoming. (:
(Entering)
@britneyrox
So far I really love the community, everyone is so welcoming. (:
(Entering)
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
@britneyrox My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the the amount of creativity everyone gets to put on/in their dragons and or stories. I am a creative person and I do think that this excites me the most plus we all get to make up our very own lore!
@britneyrox My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the the amount of creativity everyone gets to put on/in their dragons and or stories. I am a creative person and I do think that this excites me the most plus we all get to make up our very own lore!
uPGLGEy.png
@britneyrox

;v; my favorite thing is the pretty shades of purple~
@britneyrox

;v; my favorite thing is the pretty shades of purple~
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about Flight Rising is all the dragons. Each dragon that you breed is unique with a different colors and patterns.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about Flight Rising is all the dragons. Each dragon that you breed is unique with a different colors and patterns.
6xSQv.gif
@britneyrox

my favorite thing about flight rising so far actually boils down to two things - the community and the freedom of imagination offered by the site. the people i have spoken with so far have been super nice and it's great to finally be able to let my dragon dork of a self finally have some fun without having to worry about being thought of as 'that weird girl'
@britneyrox

my favorite thing about flight rising so far actually boils down to two things - the community and the freedom of imagination offered by the site. the people i have spoken with so far have been super nice and it's great to finally be able to let my dragon dork of a self finally have some fun without having to worry about being thought of as 'that weird girl'
@britneyrox I love that you can dress the dragon up to match it's personality
@britneyrox I love that you can dress the dragon up to match it's personality
anybody got some marvel avengers dragons that need to get rid of check out this thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40