Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 10 Pinecone Grab Bags! [ Closed ]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Archaists
Sending you 20 pinecones ;)
Dragons are ok but only if it would be ok for you that they could be exalted/reselled if I don't like them (but I'm usually not exalting dragons with art/lore).
@Archaists
Sending you 20 pinecones ;)
Dragons are ok but only if it would be ok for you that they could be exalted/reselled if I don't like them (but I'm usually not exalting dragons with art/lore).
@Archaists This sounds totally fun! I'll send 30 pinecones your way for three bags please? And dragons are fine, if it's okay if I give them away in the dragon giveaway threads to non-exalt homes if I don't like them. I do have limited lair space but am open to getting one or two.

Edit: Oops, I just realised the OP posted this on May of last year, are they still doing it?
@Archaists This sounds totally fun! I'll send 30 pinecones your way for three bags please? And dragons are fine, if it's okay if I give them away in the dragon giveaway threads to non-exalt homes if I don't like them. I do have limited lair space but am open to getting one or two.

Edit: Oops, I just realised the OP posted this on May of last year, are they still doing it?
I adopt lots of different dragons and only exalt my own babies, so no worries! Any unnamed hatchlings are probably up for adoption, just ask!
@coop500
Yep! I am ^w^ I'm just resuing this thread every festival so it's kinda old. And all dragons are okat to do with as you wish.
@coop500
Yep! I am ^w^ I'm just resuing this thread every festival so it's kinda old. And all dragons are okat to do with as you wish.
@Archaists Ohh okay, that makes sense. Thank you for doing this then!
@Archaists Ohh okay, that makes sense. Thank you for doing this then!
I adopt lots of different dragons and only exalt my own babies, so no worries! Any unnamed hatchlings are probably up for adoption, just ask!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18