Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43
@Ashmore

Is the Ice Tiger/Ice Toxin/Purple Okapi, Imperial Male
Still available?
@Ashmore

Is the Ice Tiger/Ice Toxin/Purple Okapi, Imperial Male
Still available?
@MrParadoxity
Sure, I'll ping Tadi for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MaddenRed
I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you. :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Yukibears
ShadowDragonGirl will send her for you soon. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@NeonGoddess
He is, I'll send him for you! ^^ Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@ShadowDragonGirl
Yukibears would like to take the Violet Crystal/Pink Facet/Maize Underbelly, Fae Female. :)

@Tadi
MrParadoxity would like to take your Crimson Bar/Tomato Stripes/Sand Underbelly, Ridgeback Male. :)

@Necrosie
MaddenRed would like to take your Jade Iridescent/Jade Facet/Seafoam Gembond, Ridgeback Male. :)
@MrParadoxity
Sure, I'll ping Tadi for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MaddenRed
I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you. :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Yukibears
ShadowDragonGirl will send her for you soon. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@NeonGoddess
He is, I'll send him for you! ^^ Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@ShadowDragonGirl
Yukibears would like to take the Violet Crystal/Pink Facet/Maize Underbelly, Fae Female. :)

@Tadi
MrParadoxity would like to take your Crimson Bar/Tomato Stripes/Sand Underbelly, Ridgeback Male. :)

@Necrosie
MaddenRed would like to take your Jade Iridescent/Jade Facet/Seafoam Gembond, Ridgeback Male. :)
@Ashmore,

Thank you and yes please!
@Ashmore,

Thank you and yes please!
@Ashmore Sure ^^
@Ashmore Sure ^^
@Ashmore
Thank you, and of course i would love to be put on the ping list :D
@Ashmore
Thank you, and of course i would love to be put on the ping list :D
adluop7c6ed.png
@Ashmore

Could I please have:
Caribbean Vipera/Sky Shimmer/Tomato Glimmer, Imperial female

Thank you so much!
@Ashmore

Could I please have:
Caribbean Vipera/Sky Shimmer/Tomato Glimmer, Imperial female

Thank you so much!
292773.png
- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word164348.png281648.png188423.png
@Ashmore

Could I adopt the Obsidian Tiger/Magenta Shimmer/Sunshine Underbelly, Skydancer Male?
@Ashmore

Could I adopt the Obsidian Tiger/Magenta Shimmer/Sunshine Underbelly, Skydancer Male?
@MaddenRed @Ashmore
Dragon has been sent!

And Ashmore, you havent added my tiger babies in the list :P also SquishyBridge1 havent accepted the seafoam female snapper yet
@MaddenRed @Ashmore
Dragon has been sent!

And Ashmore, you havent added my tiger babies in the list :P also SquishyBridge1 havent accepted the seafoam female snapper yet
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@Xcscientist
Sure, I'll ping Nimuriel to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Nylia
Of course, I'll send him for you! Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Sorry, I didn't have much time. :/ They're on the list now. :) Let's wait a little more for SquishyBridge1. I hope they will come soon.

@Nimuriel
Xcscientist would like to take your Caribbean Vipera/Sky Shimmer/Tomato Glimmer, Imperial female. :)
@Xcscientist
Sure, I'll ping Nimuriel to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Nylia
Of course, I'll send him for you! Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Sorry, I didn't have much time. :/ They're on the list now. :) Let's wait a little more for SquishyBridge1. I hope they will come soon.

@Nimuriel
Xcscientist would like to take your Caribbean Vipera/Sky Shimmer/Tomato Glimmer, Imperial female. :)
@Butterflieslies @DracoKrys @EeveelutionTamer @Revenge @LinkofKokiri @LyraFlameThrower @Caiin @googlyeyes88 @JetBlackOblivion @Chikaemi @PrincessTaozi @BianchaJo @NeonGoddess @Yukibears @MrParadoxity

Hello there! ^^ I hatched some dragons, and added Necrosie's 3 hatchlings as well. Check the first page to take a look at them! :D
@Butterflieslies @DracoKrys @EeveelutionTamer @Revenge @LinkofKokiri @LyraFlameThrower @Caiin @googlyeyes88 @JetBlackOblivion @Chikaemi @PrincessTaozi @BianchaJo @NeonGoddess @Yukibears @MrParadoxity

Hello there! ^^ I hatched some dragons, and added Necrosie's 3 hatchlings as well. Check the first page to take a look at them! :D
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43