Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | May New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
JOining! My favorite thing is the fact you can collect and care for dragons....so cool!
@britneyrox
JOining! My favorite thing is the fact you can collect and care for dragons....so cool!
@britneyrox
Looks like I haven't joined yet!
So far, my favorite thing is either the coliseum, the bubbling brew [not sure why it's so entertaining to me, but it is] or the really nice community I've seen here so far- but I'm sure it's one of those three!
@britneyrox
Looks like I haven't joined yet!
So far, my favorite thing is either the coliseum, the bubbling brew [not sure why it's so entertaining to me, but it is] or the really nice community I've seen here so far- but I'm sure it's one of those three!

8CURx0g.png
MLe0ASO.jpg
@britneyrox

May I join? My favorite thing so far is a toss-up between looking at all the pretty dragons and the super nice community here.
@britneyrox

May I join? My favorite thing so far is a toss-up between looking at all the pretty dragons and the super nice community here.
@britneyrox

May I join this? My favorite thing about FR are the dragons! So many awesome ones it's hard to not just buy them all!
@britneyrox

May I join this? My favorite thing about FR are the dragons! So many awesome ones it's hard to not just buy them all!
e8XO4EF.png
@britneyrox

I wanna join this omg :D My favorite thing is probably just... Nocturnes. They're really great :) And all the genes and colors of course!
@britneyrox

I wanna join this omg :D My favorite thing is probably just... Nocturnes. They're really great :) And all the genes and colors of course!
2arocfJ.png
Male | Nocturne Lover | Lame
Hek Snek
Feel free to chat with me! I love making friends. :D!
Also, @Revenge is my bud.
@britneyrox

May I join? Dragons looks awesome (thought I have no idea what to do with 'em but admire them yet)
@britneyrox

May I join? Dragons looks awesome (thought I have no idea what to do with 'em but admire them yet)
@britneryrox

may i join, yo? my favorite part about fr so far is how nice and accepting everyone is and i also love taking care of my dragons! ^^
@britneryrox

may i join, yo? my favorite part about fr so far is how nice and accepting everyone is and i also love taking care of my dragons! ^^
cE38EOR.png
@britneyrox
I want to enter! My favorite part about Flight Rising is probably breeding. Most adopt sites only let you look at them, which is nice, but this is really interactive in terms of dragons!
@britneyrox
I want to enter! My favorite part about Flight Rising is probably breeding. Most adopt sites only let you look at them, which is nice, but this is really interactive in terms of dragons!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@britneyrox

May favourite part of Flight Rising is the raffles! I love getting a chance to win prizes! =D
@britneyrox

May favourite part of Flight Rising is the raffles! I love getting a chance to win prizes! =D
icon.gif
@britneyrox

May I please enter? Favourite thing about FR so far: The kind generous people!
@britneyrox

May I please enter? Favourite thing about FR so far: The kind generous people!
icon.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37