Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to any home.
@CheshireCatFan
Hi! Could I have Kai?
@CheshireCatFan
Hi! Could I have Kai?
@risingflames I'm just talking and talking and talking
@risingflames I'm just talking and talking and talking
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
@Butterflieslies

Horribly sorry, but he already got adopted out.... Was there another dragon you were interested in?
@Butterflieslies

Horribly sorry, but he already got adopted out.... Was there another dragon you were interested in?
tumblr_inline_nw8g8dxG6j1rks0wt_540.pngCheshireCatFan_sig.png
@RisingFlames

Do you still have SilverBlood? She is just so pretty and I wanted to make sure nobody got her first.
@RisingFlames

Do you still have SilverBlood? She is just so pretty and I wanted to make sure nobody got her first.
Once upon a time there was a maverick, and that maverick had seen many things and had answered so many little questions... One day, the maverick disappeared in the stars and flew to the discover more small questions.
@CheshireCatFan If Firefury is still available, may I have her? :3
@CheshireCatFan If Firefury is still available, may I have her? :3
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian

Cheshire's currently studying! She'll be on later this evening though!

@LucyLocket

I know right? I'd probably keep her if I didn't already have about three-four pages worth of perma babies already D: But yeah, I'll set up a crossroads now!! ^-^
@ForestGuardian

Cheshire's currently studying! She'll be on later this evening though!

@LucyLocket

I know right? I'd probably keep her if I didn't already have about three-four pages worth of perma babies already D: But yeah, I'll set up a crossroads now!! ^-^
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@RisingFlames
Thank you so much! I will take care of her, don't expect her to get exalted. :)
@RisingFlames
Thank you so much! I will take care of her, don't expect her to get exalted. :)
Once upon a time there was a maverick, and that maverick had seen many things and had answered so many little questions... One day, the maverick disappeared in the stars and flew to the discover more small questions.
@RisingFlames That's fine! I should be studying too, actually... I just went to preview Firefury as an adult and honestly she's one of the prettiest dergs I've seen in a while! XD RIP my apparel funds...
@RisingFlames That's fine! I should be studying too, actually... I just went to preview Firefury as an adult and honestly she's one of the prettiest dergs I've seen in a while! XD RIP my apparel funds...
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@ForestGuardian

Haha~ I might try to convince Cheshire to send me Firefury's parents then, if they make hatchies that pretty! >:3
Then I can breed them and populate the dragon land! Muaah- *starts coughing* ...... Heh... Anyway, yeah I'll let her know that you took an interest in the hatchie!

@LucyLocket

I'd gladly take her back if you ended up needing space or were going to exalt her :P (Another fun fact: She was hatched on my birthday.)
@ForestGuardian

Haha~ I might try to convince Cheshire to send me Firefury's parents then, if they make hatchies that pretty! >:3
Then I can breed them and populate the dragon land! Muaah- *starts coughing* ...... Heh... Anyway, yeah I'll let her know that you took an interest in the hatchie!

@LucyLocket

I'd gladly take her back if you ended up needing space or were going to exalt her :P (Another fun fact: She was hatched on my birthday.)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@RisingFlames
May I take Pepper? I love the lore she has!
@RisingFlames
May I take Pepper? I love the lore she has!
windflight1.png