Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Game of Thrones Raffle [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@swngrrl
Ones up now
@swngrrl
Ones up now
@Shadowsole

Hey, you know what? I was thinking about it and I decided to take part anyway (the prices are too tempting ;;) :D

I'll just try NOT TO read other people's comments so that MAYBE will protect me from unwanted and deadly spoilers (LITERALLY DEADLY :'C).

So, I didn't answer the weekly question properly... This is my full answer:

My fave GoT character: Tyrion Lannister

Why: I love his complicated nature and the fact that he can pull through EVERY FREAKING SITUATION. Seriously: he promised people so much gold that Casterly Rock's going to go bankrupt one day *cough* very soon *more coughing*.
He's very cunning, astute and his humour sense is the most beautiful gift for the mankind :3
Also, he's brave and honorable - the rescue of The King's Landing is mostly Tyrion's merit in my opinion.
Well... That's it probably :D

Signature added; I'll send you money in a moment ^^

PS. Can you let me know if the weekly questions are going to have spoilers of any kind (of the 6th season)? Thanks in advance :)
@Shadowsole

Hey, you know what? I was thinking about it and I decided to take part anyway (the prices are too tempting ;;) :D

I'll just try NOT TO read other people's comments so that MAYBE will protect me from unwanted and deadly spoilers (LITERALLY DEADLY :'C).

So, I didn't answer the weekly question properly... This is my full answer:

My fave GoT character: Tyrion Lannister

Why: I love his complicated nature and the fact that he can pull through EVERY FREAKING SITUATION. Seriously: he promised people so much gold that Casterly Rock's going to go bankrupt one day *cough* very soon *more coughing*.
He's very cunning, astute and his humour sense is the most beautiful gift for the mankind :3
Also, he's brave and honorable - the rescue of The King's Landing is mostly Tyrion's merit in my opinion.
Well... That's it probably :D

Signature added; I'll send you money in a moment ^^

PS. Can you let me know if the weekly questions are going to have spoilers of any kind (of the 6th season)? Thanks in advance :)
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Ythequeris
the weekly questions currently will not have any spoilers, If that does somehow change I'll send you a message but I don't expect it to :)
@Ythequeris
the weekly questions currently will not have any spoilers, If that does somehow change I'll send you a message but I don't expect it to :)
@Shadowsole

Thank you very much :D

(also, I reblogged your post on Tumblr - my username is Zireaelwedd) ^^
@Shadowsole

Thank you very much :D

(also, I reblogged your post on Tumblr - my username is Zireaelwedd) ^^
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Shadowsole

Sending the gems shortly!

Favorite GoT character:

Daenerys Targaryen, because she is the last Targaryen. The Targaryens are the true kings of Westeros, and I will always raise my banner for the rightful Queen :)

but Margaery is a close second
@Shadowsole

Sending the gems shortly!

Favorite GoT character:

Daenerys Targaryen, because she is the last Targaryen. The Targaryens are the true kings of Westeros, and I will always raise my banner for the rightful Queen :)

but Margaery is a close second
00L4SNl.png
@caspar
I'll log you tickets after the episode, but you will count towards the first week prize
@caspar
I'll log you tickets after the episode, but you will count towards the first week prize
@ShadowSole

"Who do you want to end up on the Iron throne? Who do you expect will?"

I really want Daenerys to be on the Iron Throne but I feel like Jon Snow is gonna come outta no where and claim it, then die, cause George RR Martin hates us xD
@ShadowSole

I really want Daenerys to be on the Iron Throne but I feel like Jon Snow is gonna come outta no where and claim it, then die, cause George RR Martin hates us xD
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@ShadowSole

I want Daenerys to end up on the throne, but who I expect....I donno I won't put anything past Martin at this point. Though I think I would place my money on a Stark (well those that are left...), they seem just left field enough that it might actually happen. You never know though.

Also I reblogged your tumblr post (I'm Circuit-Wings) and added the banner. Thanks for hosting a cool raffle~
@ShadowSole

I want Daenerys to end up on the throne, but who I expect....I donno I won't put anything past Martin at this point. Though I think I would place my money on a Stark (well those that are left...), they seem just left field enough that it might actually happen. You never know though.

Also I reblogged your tumblr post (I'm Circuit-Wings) and added the banner. Thanks for hosting a cool raffle~
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Shadowsole

Sending some money! Also I reblogged on tumblr at lightningflightfr
@Shadowsole

Sending some money! Also I reblogged on tumblr at lightningflightfr
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@cornixelecti
@mezzo

I see Dany is gonna be a popular answer
I rekon the throne won't exist by the end of if
It would be poetic in a way, this goal that caused so much chaos and will pave the way for the others being dystroyed and no one getting it
@cornixelecti
@mezzo

I see Dany is gonna be a popular answer
I rekon the throne won't exist by the end of if
It would be poetic in a way, this goal that caused so much chaos and will pave the way for the others being dystroyed and no one getting it
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31