Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@HeavensAxis - I hear you about needing more time for other things - seems like there's never enough time in the day. Best wishes on your pursuits out of FR.

I'm sure you've had a lot of requests for things and I'm not sure what's left - so no stress if something is already taken. I like surprises if that makes things any easier. :)

Apparel: Ebony Antlers and Daisy flower crown (at least, it looks like daisy)
Accent: Runic Vipes M Imp
@HeavensAxis - I hear you about needing more time for other things - seems like there's never enough time in the day. Best wishes on your pursuits out of FR.

I'm sure you've had a lot of requests for things and I'm not sure what's left - so no stress if something is already taken. I like surprises if that makes things any easier. :)

Apparel: Ebony Antlers and Daisy flower crown (at least, it looks like daisy)
Accent: Runic Vipes M Imp
@HeavensAxis I would like a Reaper Guise, Royalist Tail Rings, and Accent: Dappled Roan if possible. Thank you and best wishes ^^
@HeavensAxis I would like a Reaper Guise, Royalist Tail Rings, and Accent: Dappled Roan if possible. Thank you and best wishes ^^
kY5nwhE.png
@HeavensAxis

If it's not taken already could I have Accent: Pampered Silverkeeper? And if it is taken, could I have Accent: Sparklebow G? Also, could I have any two of the silks apparel that are still remaining?

Thank you and best of luck to you in the future! :)
@HeavensAxis

If it's not taken already could I have Accent: Pampered Silverkeeper? And if it is taken, could I have Accent: Sparklebow G? Also, could I have any two of the silks apparel that are still remaining?

Thank you and best of luck to you in the future! :)
@Serenefire @Hasuna @Lychii @Theinkqusitr201 @KingofFools @toastings

@Axqu (Did I do you yet?)

Lists are updated! Please redo your requests with a new post so I won't have to back track.
@Serenefire @Hasuna @Lychii @Theinkqusitr201 @KingofFools @toastings

@Axqu (Did I do you yet?)

Lists are updated! Please redo your requests with a new post so I won't have to back track.
@heavensaxis
Alright, I'll edit my desires in soon..
Well everything I wanted just dissapered *tear* so I'll take the last accent left (electrician's night) and buffclambers belongings and the ice festival familiar
@heavensaxis
Alright, I'll edit my desires in soon..
Well everything I wanted just dissapered *tear* so I'll take the last accent left (electrician's night) and buffclambers belongings and the ice festival familiar
@HeavensAxis

Can i get the first familiar in the 3rd row? (the leaf dog thing) ?
@HeavensAxis

Can i get the first familiar in the 3rd row? (the leaf dog thing) ?
@HeavensAxis ;

Here's my redone list!

Veteran's Leg Scars
Veteran's Shoulder Scars

Accent: Electrician's Night
@HeavensAxis ;

Here's my redone list!

Veteran's Leg Scars
Veteran's Shoulder Scars

Accent: Electrician's Night
@HeavensAxis This is so kind of you! May I please have the Sky Blue Wing Silks and Sky Blue Leg Silks, if no one else wants them? They'd complete [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=102156&tab=dragon&did=17026717]a dragon I've been working on for six months[/url]. I hope your journey takes you great places! [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ce/4d/f3/ce4df357cf7972cb0ce0ab0ac377a1fb.jpg[/img] ETA: you know what's awesome, working images are awesome, sorry bout that
@HeavensAxis

This is so kind of you! May I please have the Sky Blue Wing Silks and Sky Blue Leg Silks, if no one else wants them? They'd complete a dragon I've been working on for six months.

I hope your journey takes you great places!

ce4df357cf7972cb0ce0ab0ac377a1fb.jpg

ETA: you know what's awesome, working images are awesome, sorry bout that
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Do you still have any crowns? (and you you have any armor left my friend wants to do almost their full lair in armor and I'm broke ;P)
Do you still have any crowns? (and you you have any armor left my friend wants to do almost their full lair in armor and I'm broke ;P)
345jtyw.jpg
@TrashWannabe @ThisOldNightmare @AuroraNightshade @Frostflight @Eeroye @Valka @McMod @Charingo

Lists have been updated, please take a look and make a new post, so I won't have to back track.
Thanks!
@TrashWannabe @ThisOldNightmare @AuroraNightshade @Frostflight @Eeroye @Valka @McMod @Charingo

Lists have been updated, please take a look and make a new post, so I won't have to back track.
Thanks!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19