Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed (drawing)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@Draconequis

Could I be pinged for future flash raffles?
@Draconequis

Could I be pinged for future flash raffles?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Draconequis

So I put the banner in my sig but.... It's a little too big..... I dunno what to do D:
@Draconequis

So I put the banner in my sig but.... It's a little too big..... I dunno what to do D:
@CornixElecti ((if it doesn't show it doesn't count XD i am sorry my friend XD> (delete one of your other banners?) or you could alternatively screenshot a smaller portion of the banner, and link it here. ^>^ also you have been added to the pinglist my friend :D)) __________________________ @MettatonsLegs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57705&tab=dragon&did=3552783][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/35528/3552783.png?mtime=VpkoAAAAW7c.png[/img][/url] A beautiful skydancer approached the Coatl, each step she made growing a flower as she watched the Coatl's flashy appearance. [b]"How delightful."[/b] She stated happily. [b]"You are quite the performer. I would have loved to see you at our Starfall festival last year. Perhaps you can drop by this year and give some of these other dragons a lesson."[/b] She waved as the two wandered away. [b]"Good to know dragons are enjoying our raffle. Yes.. Good times for all."[/b] she marked their tally down and recorded their ticket numbers.
@CornixElecti

((if it doesn't show it doesn't count XD i am sorry my friend XD> (delete one of your other banners?)

or you could alternatively screenshot a smaller portion of the banner, and link it here. ^>^ also you have been added to the pinglist my friend :D))

@MettatonsLegs

3552783.png?mtime=VpkoAAAAW7c.png

A beautiful skydancer approached the Coatl, each step she made growing a flower as she watched the Coatl's flashy appearance. "How delightful." She stated happily. "You are quite the performer. I would have loved to see you at our Starfall festival last year. Perhaps you can drop by this year and give some of these other dragons a lesson."

She waved as the two wandered away. "Good to know dragons are enjoying our raffle. Yes.. Good times for all." she marked their tally down and recorded their ticket numbers.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

I shall screenshot and edit then! :)
@Draconequis

I shall screenshot and edit then! :)
@draconequis

Could you add me to the ping list? This sounds like a whole lot of fun.
@draconequis

Could you add me to the ping list? This sounds like a whole lot of fun.
@RoxyWolf
Oooh, thank you! And yes, if you would find the font download link thingy, that would be awesome! ^w^
Also, I love your new banner! It's so pretty too! :3

@Draconequis
Void jumps at Norberta's sudden appearance. "Ah, that's interesting. This clan seems like a fun place to live to me though!" The Fae smiles as he walks over to Norberta. "Speaking of oddities though, do you think I could meet some more dragons of your clan? They all seem like really fun dragons to talk to!" Void suddenly seems to be deep in thought for a second, then suddenly started muttering to himself. "Hmmm, I remember that I was also supposed to send a something else over here.... Hmm... I'll probably remember in a while, can't be that important..."

Also, bump! :3
@RoxyWolf
Oooh, thank you! And yes, if you would find the font download link thingy, that would be awesome! ^w^
Also, I love your new banner! It's so pretty too! :3

@Draconequis
Void jumps at Norberta's sudden appearance. "Ah, that's interesting. This clan seems like a fun place to live to me though!" The Fae smiles as he walks over to Norberta. "Speaking of oddities though, do you think I could meet some more dragons of your clan? They all seem like really fun dragons to talk to!" Void suddenly seems to be deep in thought for a second, then suddenly started muttering to himself. "Hmmm, I remember that I was also supposed to send a something else over here.... Hmm... I'll probably remember in a while, can't be that important..."

Also, bump! :3
i46hpPh.gif
@Draconequis
Suddenly, Void jumped up to Norberta's height and yelled. "Ah! Yes! I forgot one more thing I was supposed to do! My clan wants to be added onto the pinglist for this raffle!" Somehow, he managed to say that all in one breath while floating (?) in the air in front of Norberta in order to be able to properly look at her.
@Draconequis
Suddenly, Void jumped up to Norberta's height and yelled. "Ah! Yes! I forgot one more thing I was supposed to do! My clan wants to be added onto the pinglist for this raffle!" Somehow, he managed to say that all in one breath while floating (?) in the air in front of Norberta in order to be able to properly look at her.
i46hpPh.gif
[center] | @Draconequis | I stand stiff before the great Undyne, a strangely robotic looking Fae perched on my right shoulder. I slowly turn my head to look at my Fae companion, Lithium, clearing my throat after the Guardian finishes her spiel. [i]"Err... Lithium?"[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18010256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180103/18010256_350.png[/img] [/url] Lithium sighed, lifting their head up to eye Undyne from behind the helm that seemed to completely obscure their facial features. [b]"Apologies, oh great Undyne. My human here isn't the best at talking to large, stranger dragons. Anyways... We wish to purchase eight tickets from this establishment."[/b] Fishing a silk bag of treasure from my pack, I allow Lithium to snag it from me and bring it over to Undyne. Seeming unphazed by Undyne's sheer size, Lithium laid the bag before her. [b]"We will also have a dragon to send over here within a day or two. Please take this treasure for now, alright? Ah, and please do add us to the pinglist. Much thanks!"
| @Draconequis |

I stand stiff before the great Undyne, a strangely robotic looking Fae perched on my right shoulder. I slowly turn my head to look at my Fae companion, Lithium, clearing my throat after the Guardian finishes her spiel. "Err... Lithium?"

18010256_350.png

Lithium sighed, lifting their head up to eye Undyne from behind the helm that seemed to completely obscure their facial features. "Apologies, oh great Undyne. My human here isn't the best at talking to large, stranger dragons. Anyways... We wish to purchase eight tickets from this establishment."

Fishing a silk bag of treasure from my pack, I allow Lithium to snag it from me and bring it over to Undyne. Seeming unphazed by Undyne's sheer size, Lithium laid the bag before her. "We will also have a dragon to send over here within a day or two. Please take this treasure for now, alright? Ah, and please do add us to the pinglist. Much thanks!"
Override System
They/them | She/her
Nerd
A Bonder of Souls
syJrt1N.gif
@ProbablyARobot

((added))

@Atzien

"Certainly." Norberta nodded, her claws flying as she jotted the clan's name down with a flourish of a claw, she squinted at the tiny Fae for a moment before bursting into a smile. "Any in particular you really wanted to meet? They are all open and waiting for you.. though i would suggest steering yourself away from certain dragons. Not all of us are essentially the best of characters."

@Kaide

The vibrant teal Guardain whipped around to face Lithium and her human, flicking her tail impatiently. "Hm?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "AH, YES. Eight tickets. GOOD.. All is accounted for. YOU CAN COUNT, CONGRATULATIONS." She practically shouted.

She stared at the human for a moment longer. "Good, this takes the STRESS off of ME to TRAIN THEM!"

@ProbablyARobot

((added))

@Atzien

"Certainly." Norberta nodded, her claws flying as she jotted the clan's name down with a flourish of a claw, she squinted at the tiny Fae for a moment before bursting into a smile. "Any in particular you really wanted to meet? They are all open and waiting for you.. though i would suggest steering yourself away from certain dragons. Not all of us are essentially the best of characters."

@Kaide

The vibrant teal Guardain whipped around to face Lithium and her human, flicking her tail impatiently. "Hm?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "AH, YES. Eight tickets. GOOD.. All is accounted for. YOU CAN COUNT, CONGRATULATIONS." She practically shouted.

She stared at the human for a moment longer. "Good, this takes the STRESS off of ME to TRAIN THEM!"

@TheDragonEmperor @PaladinPrince @SweetEkk0 @ChildOfNaga @RoxyWolf @MettatonsLegs @ProbablyARobot @Atzien @Kaide [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19465548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194656/19465548_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Hey you USELESS wastes of COSMIC ENERGY!"[/b] Bill appeared from the void, his eye focusing on the person behind the screen. [b]"Phew, you stink. You should PROBABLY take a SHOWER!"[/b] He laughed maniacally. [b]"Anyways, the winner of yesterday's flash raffle was.. @TiaDaWerecat. The rest of you? You get NOTHING but DISSAPOINTMENT!"[/b] He laughed again. [b]"Alright, now to send the baby dragon across space time. TiaDeWerecat, Just either send Draconequis a CROSSROADS for ONE of the little monsters, or PM her which one you would LIKE and SHE will send IT to YOU!"[/b]
@TheDragonEmperor @PaladinPrince @SweetEkk0 @ChildOfNaga @RoxyWolf @MettatonsLegs @ProbablyARobot @Atzien @Kaide

19465548_350.png

"Hey you USELESS wastes of COSMIC ENERGY!" Bill appeared from the void, his eye focusing on the person behind the screen. "Phew, you stink. You should PROBABLY take a SHOWER!" He laughed maniacally. "Anyways, the winner of yesterday's flash raffle was.. @TiaDaWerecat. The rest of you? You get NOTHING but DISSAPOINTMENT!" He laughed again. "Alright, now to send the baby dragon across space time. TiaDeWerecat, Just either send Draconequis a CROSSROADS for ONE of the little monsters, or PM her which one you would LIKE and SHE will send IT to YOU!"
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43