Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended, no more entries
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Yeah!!!
Yeah!!!
Oh, wow, thanks @CeruleanBlue! :^D
Oh, wow, thanks @CeruleanBlue! :^D

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
OMG yessssss!!! Thank you so much!! :DD
OMG yessssss!!! Thank you so much!! :DD
41iIz95.png
@Ceruleanblue Thanks so much for hosting this. it was really neat! If you host future raffles let me know if you need prizes. I coli a LOT and always have a hoard that could use a little weightloss
@Ceruleanblue Thanks so much for hosting this. it was really neat! If you host future raffles let me know if you need prizes. I coli a LOT and always have a hoard that could use a little weightloss
Walking through a Fairy Circle can make magic happen. It might change the color of a dragon, or change its genes or even its breed. Only the bravest set out to make an intentional trip through a Fairy Circle. Most dragons just step right into them when they are concentrating on something else. Just remember - Magic is Everywhere tumblr_o869wygMbQ1v4aprho7_r1_100.png
My Favorite Skin Shop!! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1835085/1
@Ceruleanblue
Hooray! Thank you so much for hosting such a wonderful raffle and amazing prize. I think it is very helpful to me in the coliseum with my dragons ^-^
@Ceruleanblue
Hooray! Thank you so much for hosting such a wonderful raffle and amazing prize. I think it is very helpful to me in the coliseum with my dragons ^-^
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@CeruleanBlue Yai! Thanks a lot for doing this :33
@CeruleanBlue Yai! Thanks a lot for doing this :33
gxI7g1F.png
Whoa thanks!
Whoa thanks!
OvJsD6v.pngje67dzK.giffQJRdDa.pnglmBVOQT.gif
@CerueanBlue Oh man thank you!
@CerueanBlue Oh man thank you!
@CeruleanBlue don't mean to be rude or anything but i never got my prize. is there a reason for that or did you just skip over me on incident or something?
@CeruleanBlue don't mean to be rude or anything but i never got my prize. is there a reason for that or did you just skip over me on incident or something?
@CeruleanBlue
Thanks!!!
@CeruleanBlue
Thanks!!!
Code:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y4.gifgg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifZEVXYyQ.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28