Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1K Coatl Daily Raffle - 4/1/2017
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
pings removed

Yesterday's winner was @SkyPhoenix and we sold 3 tickets. The coatl has been updated.

Today's messenger scroll rate is 2 Scrolls per 1 Ticket.
pings removed

Yesterday's winner was @SkyPhoenix and we sold 3 tickets. The coatl has been updated.

Today's messenger scroll rate is 2 Scrolls per 1 Ticket.
sigie.png
@Slothie

I'll enter this one, sending payment!
@Slothie

I'll enter this one, sending payment!
3+ fr time
@slothie
Is is really 11 scrolls per ticket!? It did you mean 1?
@slothie
Is is really 11 scrolls per ticket!? It did you mean 1?
@slothie
Sending
@slothie
Sending
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@Theinkqusitr201 Actually I did mean 11. But I do now realise I've been miscaculating (for 10k cost instead of 1k cost). I will change it to 2 scrolls :D
@Theinkqusitr201 Actually I did mean 11. But I do now realise I've been miscaculating (for 10k cost instead of 1k cost). I will change it to 2 scrolls :D
sigie.png
@slothie
Oh dear, I forgot to include the date on my message, is that ok?
@slothie
Oh dear, I forgot to include the date on my message, is that ok?
@slothie
I sent but didn't put date oops
@slothie
I sent but didn't put date oops
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@Theinkqusitr201 Yea. No worries
@Theinkqusitr201 Yea. No worries
sigie.png
pings removed

Yesterday's draw has 92 tickets. @themightykathy has won the coatl. The 3 runner ups will be contacted in order they were drawn to pick skydancers. Today's coatl is now up.
pings removed

Yesterday's draw has 92 tickets. @themightykathy has won the coatl. The 3 runner ups will be contacted in order they were drawn to pick skydancers. Today's coatl is now up.
sigie.png
@Slothie

omg! I never win! Thanks so much :)
@Slothie

omg! I never win! Thanks so much :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11