Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Free Dragons + 500t-10kt Grab Bags~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@HappyStar818
sure thing :D
@HappyStar818
sure thing :D
@exaltier May I have this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22019024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220191/22019024_350.png[/img] [/url]
@exaltier

May I have this dragon?

22019024_350.png
y4B7Hb2.png
@Exaltier
Sending treasure for tier 2 grab bag!
@Exaltier
Sending treasure for tier 2 grab bag!
@Ikia im sorry the dragon was bought while i was gone even though it seems youve asked for it first ;w;
@Ikia im sorry the dragon was bought while i was gone even though it seems youve asked for it first ;w;
@Exaltier
I was just about to ask for that little fae ;-; good thing I read over the last few posts haha. But I was wondering about the free grab bag since I am of the arcane flight?
@Exaltier
I was just about to ask for that little fae ;-; good thing I read over the last few posts haha. But I was wondering about the free grab bag since I am of the arcane flight?
tumblr_mk7t4vCTek1rjq9lao5_500.gif
@RagingStorm
lol yea it was so popular someone actually bought it for the price i set in the AH XD

sorry! BUT another nest is about to be born and i mean im about to breed some more cryface and butterfly dergs so u can check bak and stuff!

and yes arcane ppl get one free bag ill be sending now :)
@RagingStorm
lol yea it was so popular someone actually bought it for the price i set in the AH XD

sorry! BUT another nest is about to be born and i mean im about to breed some more cryface and butterfly dergs so u can check bak and stuff!

and yes arcane ppl get one free bag ill be sending now :)
@Exaltier
Oh well thank you! I cant wait to see what they look like. if you have a ping list may I please be added?
@Exaltier
Oh well thank you! I cant wait to see what they look like. if you have a ping list may I please be added?
tumblr_mk7t4vCTek1rjq9lao5_500.gif
@RagingStorm i dont to make it fair :) sorry! but one nest is hatching at the FR transition time
and another with butterfly is hatching in a few days
@RagingStorm i dont to make it fair :) sorry! but one nest is hatching at the FR transition time
and another with butterfly is hatching in a few days
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13