Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to Newbies!
1 2 3
[center]As the title says, I have some free dragons for people who have just joined in the most recent registration period! You've joined an awesomely fun game, and I wish to give back to the community since I obtained a ton of free dragons when I first joined from other shadow members, and I'm sure they're handing out some as well! And if you're in the shadow flight, I have some cookie dragons available over here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs7/1644226][WW] Shadow Flight Bake Sale {FREEBIES}[/url] Remember, one free cookie total per player![/center] [list] [*]One per person please [*]First come first serve [*]Once I'm out, I'm out! [*]Please ping me to get my attention @Talentha and give the name of the dragon you wish [*]Don't go through my lair and ask for other dragons [*]Please don't turn around and sell or exalt them right away! I could have done that myself [*]They do not come with any familiars, apparel, or skins that may still be one them [*]All are named, I do not have renaming scrolls. You might find some nerdy naming patterns though! [*]Clicking the dragon will take you to that dragon's page [*]I will set up the Crossroads once I accept your ping. You need at least one treasure, since it is technically a trade until the new Crossroads update takes effect [/list] [center]And if you're unsure how to accept a trade, here's a quick rundown![/center] [list=1] [*]In the upper right hand corner, there should be your information. There should be a little yellow triangle with an exclamation mark, click that. [*]This shows you anytime someone pings you, sends you a trade request, etc. Find the trade request, and click that. Alternatively, you could clock on "Crossroads" Under "Shop" on the left hand bar of quick links. [*]Navigate to "Trade Offers" [*]Click on the checkmark to accept the trade. The dragon is all yours! [/list] [center] [u][b]The Dragons:[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19767537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197676/19767537_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] Bianca (M) Mirror Violet / Grey / Grey Basic / Basic / Basic DOB: 1/1/16 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/shadow_rune_20.png[/img] [/quote] I know he's not too pretty now, but check him out in the scrying workshop under predict morphology. He will look great with a couple of genes on him! [/center]
As the title says, I have some free dragons for people who have just joined in the most recent registration period! You've joined an awesomely fun game, and I wish to give back to the community since I obtained a ton of free dragons when I first joined from other shadow members, and I'm sure they're handing out some as well!

And if you're in the shadow flight, I have some cookie dragons available over here:

[WW] Shadow Flight Bake Sale {FREEBIES}

Remember, one free cookie total per player!

• One per person please
  • First come first serve
  • Once I'm out, I'm out!
  • Please ping me to get my attention @Talentha and give the name of the dragon you wish
  • Don't go through my lair and ask for other dragons
  • Please don't turn around and sell or exalt them right away! I could have done that myself
  • They do not come with any familiars, apparel, or skins that may still be one them
  • All are named, I do not have renaming scrolls. You might find some nerdy naming patterns though!
  • Clicking the dragon will take you to that dragon's page
  • I will set up the Crossroads once I accept your ping. You need at least one treasure, since it is technically a trade until the new Crossroads update takes effect

And if you're unsure how to accept a trade, here's a quick rundown!

1. In the upper right hand corner, there should be your information. There should be a little yellow triangle with an exclamation mark, click that.
  2. This shows you anytime someone pings you, sends you a trade request, etc. Find the trade request, and click that. Alternatively, you could clock on "Crossroads" Under "Shop" on the left hand bar of quick links.
  3. Navigate to "Trade Offers"
  4. Click on the checkmark to accept the trade. The dragon is all yours!

The Dragons:

19767537_350.png

Quote:
Bianca (M) Mirror
Violet / Grey / Grey
Basic / Basic / Basic
DOB: 1/1/16
shadow_rune_20.png

I know he's not too pretty now, but check him out in the scrying workshop under predict morphology. He will look great with a couple of genes on him!
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
Hey I just started and I only have 2 dragons!
Hey I just started and I only have 2 dragons!
@Talentha: I've moved this to the Raffles forum, as this is a giveaway for new players. Thank you!
@Talentha: I've moved this to the Raffles forum, as this is a giveaway for new players. Thank you!
@skull610 is there any of mine you wanted or just looking?

@Barbie Sorry about that! But thank you for moving it!
@skull610 is there any of mine you wanted or just looking?

@Barbie Sorry about that! But thank you for moving it!
@Talentha I need more dragons and apparel
@Talentha I need more dragons and apparel
@Skull610 I don't have any apparel to give out, but I do have dragons! Is there one in mind you'd like, or would you like me to surprise you?
@Skull610 I don't have any apparel to give out, but I do have dragons! Is there one in mind you'd like, or would you like me to surprise you?
@Talentha Surprise me!
@Talentha Surprise me!
@skull610 Sorry for the delay! I was out shopping with my mom XD Sent!
@skull610 Sorry for the delay! I was out shopping with my mom XD Sent!
@Talentha It's ok! I understand!
@Talentha It's ok! I understand!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3