Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Canines's Free LGBT Hatchery (Haitus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sorikia You should suck her into the void that is Flight Rising next register window. Muhawa. Seriously, though, this site is addicting. Lol. XD
@Sorikia You should suck her into the void that is Flight Rising next register window. Muhawa. Seriously, though, this site is addicting. Lol. XD
Canine's Free LGBT Dragon Hatchery
@caninesrock

Omg, I know it is, she makes fun of/teases me because I'll be looking at my phone or tablet and she like, "dragons again?" If she was more tech savvy, I think I could pull it off but I'm kinda dragging her into the tech realm. I mean she just got her first computer at the age of 32, lol
@caninesrock

Omg, I know it is, she makes fun of/teases me because I'll be looking at my phone or tablet and she like, "dragons again?" If she was more tech savvy, I think I could pull it off but I'm kinda dragging her into the tech realm. I mean she just got her first computer at the age of 32, lol
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Bump
Bump
3 gay pride and 1 lesbian pride hatchlings still available.
3 gay pride and 1 lesbian pride hatchlings still available.
Bump
Bump
Hatchlings will be exalted to make lair space if they aren't adopted within two days after they become adults. The hatchlings will be adults tomorrow. Get them while you can.
Hatchlings will be exalted to make lair space if they aren't adopted within two days after they become adults. The hatchlings will be adults tomorrow. Get them while you can.
The hatchlings have now grown up but are still available. However, once they reach 8 days ( so on the 6th of April), they will be exalted if nobody has claimed by then.
The hatchlings have now grown up but are still available. However, once they reach 8 days ( so on the 6th of April), they will be exalted if nobody has claimed by then.
Bump
Bump
Someone? Anyone? Please, I don't want to exalt these gorgeous babies. Well, they're not babies anymore, but they're still gorgeous, just look at them.
Someone? Anyone? Please, I don't want to exalt these gorgeous babies. Well, they're not babies anymore, but they're still gorgeous, just look at them.
@Caninesrock
Can you ping me whenever you get two Bi Pride dergs?
@Caninesrock
Can you ping me whenever you get two Bi Pride dergs?
tuDXykQ.png She/Her | Amaya | 16 | May 1st | Arcanite tuDXykQ.png
wcOe1pF.png +3hr | Galaxy themed fanatic | Skydancer & Wildclaw hoarder wcOe1pF.png

Arcanum-Hatchery-1.pngy6Tz96p.pngmkyCRvi.pngv0CPm88.png2tFBK2g.pngBkLX97a.pngipnEeR0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10