Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Chaos Reigns Raffle ; CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@willowthorn

Psst, don't forget that you have to buy at least one ticket in order to claim free ones! ;) Thanks for the bump though! If you want to purchase a ticket now I'd be happy to still give you your free daily bump ticket? :3
@willowthorn

Psst, don't forget that you have to buy at least one ticket in order to claim free ones! ;) Thanks for the bump though! If you want to purchase a ticket now I'd be happy to still give you your free daily bump ticket? :3
Okie dokie then! Buying tickets! @shadesofchaos
Okie dokie then! Buying tickets! @shadesofchaos
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@willowthorn

Glad to hear it, thanks for supporting us! Just PM me with the number of tickets you'd like to buy and your payment! And remind me that you also can claim 5 free tickets for being a member of the wind flight :3

We've officially sold 200 tickets! *hugs you all* Once 500 tickets have sold I'll have more things to add to the prize pool!
@willowthorn

Glad to hear it, thanks for supporting us! Just PM me with the number of tickets you'd like to buy and your payment! And remind me that you also can claim 5 free tickets for being a member of the wind flight :3

We've officially sold 200 tickets! *hugs you all* Once 500 tickets have sold I'll have more things to add to the prize pool!
Bump one!
Bump one!
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
All bump tickets have been noted down in the spreadsheet up until here - thanks everyone!
All bump tickets have been noted down in the spreadsheet up until here - thanks everyone!
bump! +1
bump! +1

Bump! +1
Bump! +1

@shadesofchaos
How much tickets would a level 1 adult dragon get me?
@shadesofchaos
How much tickets would a level 1 adult dragon get me?
@Theinkqusitr201

Well, let's see...I usually buy adult fodder at 6 or 7k, so I'd be willing to give you 14 tickets (which is the value of what I would pay for the dragon normally with each being ticket valued at 500 treasure) for it :)
@Theinkqusitr201

Well, let's see...I usually buy adult fodder at 6 or 7k, so I'd be willing to give you 14 tickets (which is the value of what I would pay for the dragon normally with each being ticket valued at 500 treasure) for it :)
@shadesofchaos
sending you a cr!
@shadesofchaos
sending you a cr!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48