Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM]SpriteTale CLOSED (DONE)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 182 183
@QueenSabriel So sorry all fixed (and thanks).
@QueenSabriel So sorry all fixed (and thanks).
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Zenhugz
No problem wouldn't want you to miss out on bonus money! She's all recorded and heading off to the Beacon now! Thanks for the support!
@Zenhugz
No problem wouldn't want you to miss out on bonus money! She's all recorded and heading off to the Beacon now! Thanks for the support!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@SilverLanayru Help, the lists lost my first 10s lvl dragon :( [img]http://i.imgur.com/Z7Yhi9gh.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HjvtDfol.jpg[/img]
@SilverLanayru
Help, the lists lost my first 10s lvl dragon :(

Z7Yhi9gh.jpg
HjvtDfol.jpg
@QueenSabriel
I am not well speak english, but check message upper) can you help?
@QueenSabriel
I am not well speak english, but check message upper) can you help?
@SiJunma
Looks like a simple mispelling to me! You're on there as SiJunma and SiJumma with two m's! Since I don't have access to the old sheet I'll ping @ShiniIllumi for you and hopefully she can help you when she gets on tomorrow! don't worry though your tickets aren't lost!

Shini See above post please!
@SiJunma
Looks like a simple mispelling to me! You're on there as SiJunma and SiJumma with two m's! Since I don't have access to the old sheet I'll ping @ShiniIllumi for you and hopefully she can help you when she gets on tomorrow! don't worry though your tickets aren't lost!

Shini See above post please!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel
I think you are right!) Thank you a lot, I calmed down now))
@QueenSabriel
I think you are right!) Thank you a lot, I calmed down now))
@SiJunma Unfortunately, I'm not the right person to ask, as I'm not of the Light Flight. (I'm an Arcane user who proudly supports Light for this push.)

Your best bet is to likely ping the ones you sent the CRs to and hope that they get back to you asap. They probably may have recorded it somewhere before they transferred the sheet elsewhere to prevent lag. (Google sheets tend to lag when there's an excess amount of entries being added; I know this from experience as I've helped out with Arcane's public buys.) I hope this helps clear up some things. >.<
@SiJunma Unfortunately, I'm not the right person to ask, as I'm not of the Light Flight. (I'm an Arcane user who proudly supports Light for this push.)

Your best bet is to likely ping the ones you sent the CRs to and hope that they get back to you asap. They probably may have recorded it somewhere before they transferred the sheet elsewhere to prevent lag. (Google sheets tend to lag when there's an excess amount of entries being added; I know this from experience as I've helped out with Arcane's public buys.) I hope this helps clear up some things. >.<
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SiJunma
Glad to hear it! I hope you can enjoy your day a little bit more now and have some fun for this awesome Dom battle! And let us know if there's anything else we can help with!
@SiJunma
Glad to hear it! I hope you can enjoy your day a little bit more now and have some fun for this awesome Dom battle! And let us know if there's anything else we can help with!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@SilverLanayru
Hmm, I understood the reason, thanks))
I awake to wait for correction
@SilverLanayru
Hmm, I understood the reason, thanks))
I awake to wait for correction
@QueenSabriel
Yeees, its so fun, but its well that I found this mistake xD